A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
Last night the sadness and despair got a bit much and I attempted a partial suspension hanging in my built in robe. Obviously it didn't succeed and I am thinking rationally enough again to not want to immediately attempt again, but I now have a very visible red mark around my neck and under my chin, including some abraded skin. (I used a dressing gown tie).

I will wear a scarf when I'm out in public but has anyone else experienced this and do you have tips for getting rid of the markings quicker?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: esann7, the witch’s lament, Hazelnut and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Arnica cream works well for bruising

Reactions: Hazelnut
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Pure aloe vera gel is great for rapidly healing skin.

Reactions: Brokensaddle and Hazelnut
A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
Thank you for the recommendations!

I've kept an eye on it through the day and I think it is going to bruise a bit. Whoops.

Reactions: Hazelnut
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I know what that's like. the bruising can be relatively noticeable and a scarf can help but the weather doesn't always call for it. luckily, wearing a mask in public is commonplace right now, and a neck gaiter mask will cover your face as well as your neck.

Reactions: Brokensaddle, Ybother, Addi_Madd and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Make up? Maybe one of the other ladies can explain that one better. I know how it works in theory, but wouldn't know specifics since I've never used it myself.

Reactions: Ybother, Addi_Madd and the witch’s lament
B

blickcity

Sep 10, 2020
Ice on for 10 seconds, warm up area with your hand or dry cloth and repeat ! Should speed up healing a ton

Reactions: Addi_Madd