• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
So, everything was going well, but I ran out of room to cut because I was just so manic in the moment, I called the police and told them where my body would be (stupid decision but I wanted to be buried okay) I got my backup rope out and began the partial suspension and I was so close, I couldn't breathe at all and it hurt so much but I heard my best friends calling out for me. Suddenly there was paramedics running towards me in the middle of the woods and my best friend was holding me shivering. They were both really upset, I couldn't comprehend anything and I was so out of it, I felt like I was going to faint. The ambulance took us all to hospital and I'm now waiting to be stitched up. I feel like a fucking failure, I should've just overdosed. I honestly can't live my life like this, guess I'm waiting until next spring to actually overdose or something. I feel so much worse than I did before

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
Ghost Hug GIF

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Christ, that sounds traumatic. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I hope somehow things get better for you

• Love
Reactions: restingplace
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry. At least you were aware you would probably fail. Do you think it was a cry for help or did you really mean to CTB? The fact that you called the police especially sounds like you wanted to be saved.

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I'm so sorry. At least you were aware you would probably fail. Do you think it was a cry for help or did you really mean to CTB? The fact that you called the police especially sounds like you wanted to be saved.
I was geniuenly set on it, I wouldn't have called the police unless I knew I was close to CTB, I knew they probably wouldn't find my body for a long while if ever and I wanted to be buried so