• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
So about 30 minutes ago I attempted the method I initially discussed here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/weird-thing-i-found-out.154376/
What ended up happening is that it mostly worked, but not well enough. I could definitely tell it was compressing my carotid areteries to an extent, but not enough. My vision got blurry again and my brain stopped thinking clearly, but I couldn't pass out. When I decided to abort the attempt after what felt like a few minutes, my body started shaking and I almost fell out of the chair. When I untied the cord from my neck (I decided to use a constrictor knot) I got a sudden headache and for a few seconds I could hear the excess blood leaving my head. I think if I can manage to fully close my carotid arteries it will work. Still kinda disappointed in the meantime tho.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
You can try hyperventilating for a minute before applying pressure. It helps making you pass out faster.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it wasn't so unnecessarily difficult to die, trying to die not going to plan really sounds so dreadful to me. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: thetruetato
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
So about 30 minutes ago I attempted the method I initially discussed here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/weird-thing-i-found-out.154376/
What ended up happening is that it mostly worked, but not well enough. I could definitely tell it was compressing my carotid areteries to an extent, but not enough. My vision got blurry again and my brain stopped thinking clearly, but I couldn't pass out. When I decided to abort the attempt after what felt like a few minutes, my body started shaking and I almost fell out of the chair. When I untied the cord from my neck (I decided to use a constrictor knot) I got a sudden headache and for a few seconds I could hear the excess blood leaving my head. I think if I can manage to fully close my carotid arteries it will work. Still kinda disappointed in the meantime tho.
Slip knot, poacher not or overhand loop knot is best. Try doing vigorous exercise at home just before you attempt as it gets much more blood flowing which will have a bigger impact when you suddenly choke it off.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Update: I attempted again tonight, and I felt like I got slightly closer but I kept reaching a plateau where the feeling of dying stopped and I my head started filling up with blood. I am almost certain that this is due to the blood flow almost being fully restricted but not quite enough to pass out, causing my blood pressure to slowly increase from my jugular veins being blocked. Overall, I'm not sure whether to call it progress towards succeeding or not. :/

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Are you just tying the knot in your neck or are you hanging on?

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
It does not sound like you are failing, but rather practicing. These things are usually unpleasant and painful, and I'm sorry it wasn't what you expected.
The videos make it appear easy, but there is a little period of conscious suffering before passing out.