Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Please don't feel like you're wasting your time making a complaint. You did the right thing by reaching to various people for a advice on what to do next. This man took advantage of you while you were under his care as his patient. He's supposed to help you, not cause you more pain and suffering.

Reactions: Sweetfa and Lostandlooking
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
He's acting like he doesn't think he did anything wrong and is trying to downplay it. He didn't need his supervisor to make him see that his email was inappropriate. He's trying to gaslight you through his email by making it seem like it's your problem.

You are certainly not weak to stand up to him. That takes a lot of strength. And you're not wrong about him. Trust your gut, he's a manipulative abuser.

Take some time to gather your thoughts on what to do next. Have you received any reply from solicitors or BACP? I don't like the idea of meeting him again, but if you do, definitely take someone with you.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44
S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
I haven't had any replies no but I have written 8 pages of codes he broke to take with me, I want to meet him alone, so he can see what he's done face to face, and so he can know that he can't ever repair the damage, that nobody will be able to, because it's too deep, too much, that he can pay the reparations, get me a new therapist, but a new therapist isn't going to be able to fix this either because I'll never believe a word they say now. I want him to see that and look in my eyes as he sees what he did

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Wow, 8 pages. Holy shit. Is it illegal to secretly record your conversation? If you meet him, don't let him sweet talk you into letting him brush it all under the carpet. Don't let him manipulate you any more. @GoodPersonEffed made a good thread about manipulation tactics

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/manipulation-tactics.31123/

Reactions: color_me_gone
S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
It is legal in the UK to record anything and anywhere except in a court of law. I know my rights.

I don't have to tell him either. Only companies are bound by data protection and recording laws and have to inform you, individuals don't

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Good. You planning on recording your meeting?

Also, I can see your full name in the emails. Be careful you don't get doxxed

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone and Sweetfa
S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
As I'm signed up now for assisted suicide in Switzerland which is legal and have no current plans to attempt to commit suicide again before then, and my plan for assisted suicide is both legal and known by all my friends, family and on all my records (on my medical records, court records, care reports) I'm not worried about being doxxed, I have no secrets in my life. Everyone knows everything.

Yes I'll record the meeting
Should add that I don't use my real name on social media so can't be found there and I'm not on the electoral roll so can't be traced via my name either which is what gives me the security of knowing nobody is going to find where I am and come here from my name which would have been my only fear with doxxing, someone with ill intent towards me coming here to physically harm me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: color_me_gone and Deleted member 19654
S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
I need talking sense into, I'm currently buying now, pay later on a sexy dress, lingerie and make up for when I see him! He's never even seen me wear make up and my new pa is also a hair dresser so getting hair dye and getting her to cut and colour my hair too! What the heck is wrong with me?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Please cancel that order. Don't let him have any more power over you. He will manipulate and abuse you again if he gets the chance to
It's Stockholm syndrome where you feel a bond with the person who has been abusing you

S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
I'm aware as he taught me all about Stockholm Syndrome but I wanted to look sexy so that I don't look vulnerable and instead look in control and can create a power shift and make him feel more vulnerable whilst I have him by the balls! My PA will do my hair and make up too
Power dressing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201007_131649.jpg
    Screenshot_20201007_131649.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20201007_131351.jpg
    Screenshot_20201007_131351.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 2
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
As long as you're doing it for yourself so you feel more confident and in control when facing him. While you're there, stay in control and don't let him take over.

S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
I normally sit there with my head down and don't have eye contact and cry a lot, curled up almost and often rocking.

I need to really not let myself go to that state this time?

I'll be using some rose oil on my pulse points too as highest vibrational scent in aromatherapy, I'll also take my notes with me to refer to if I get flustered or he tries condescending me.

I will be immaculately presented with make up, hair, nails, the dress and shoes and my sexy red lingerie will be my own secret bringing me an extra sense of being a killer Goddess.

I only hope it works, using the powerful shape and style of that dress that is sexy, powerful and still conservative rather than revealing, the power of the colour red for shoes and lingerie, the yellow to keep myself positive and productive and clarity, the rose oil to keep my values at the forefront of my mind and spiritual energy (I'll use my ho'oponopono and reiki throughout for self healing so I don't step back) and I will keep a reiki power symbol on crystal or palm stone in my hand for help too.

Any other tips appreciated!

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
You already have a lot written down but maybe practice talking through what you want to say to him?

S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
I'm not sure how to practice as don't know what he's going to say?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
You have a big list of all the code of conduct that's he's broken. Confront him and show that you can see through all his manipulation and abuse. He's not fooling you any more. Make him know that you're not afraid to take things further and file an official complaint with UKCP/BACP etc. I know you said that you don't want to go down that road but he doesn't have to know that.

S

Sweetfa

Feb 17, 2020
Wow, 8 pages. Holy shit. Is it illegal to secretly record your conversation? If you meet him, don't let him sweet talk you into letting him brush it all under the carpet. Don't let him manipulate you any more. @GoodPersonEffed made a good thread about manipulation tactics

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/manipulation-tactics.31123/

Read the manipulation list and he's used every single one of them!

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
He has taken advantage of his position and authority as a therapist. Therapists are people that we trust to help us. It's a huge betrayal for them to continue hurting people when they should be helping them. I imagine with all his experience as a therapist, he's become quite good at manipulating people.

Maybe have a google and see if you can find people with similar stories or being abused by their therapist? I don't know if it would help to read about other people's stories/experiences