• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I'm on a waiting list for a psychiatrist. Going to see with them if I can get any drugs that might help my depression or at least my executive dysfunction so I can start doing things again.

At the earliest a spot will free up at the end of June.

The thing is, the rest of the world doesn't wait. I still don't have a job and I feel the pressure of that. I'm in no fit state to do better right now.

But the fucking waiting list is forcing me to wait while the rest of the world is telling me I need to get on with it already.

It's so frustrating. They force you to wait but society seems to have no patience.

Last edited:
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm on a waiting list for a psychiatrist. Going to see with them if I can get any drugs that might help my depression or at least my executive dysfunction so I can start doing things again.

At the earliest a spot will free up at the end of June.

The thing is, the rest of the world doesn't wait. I stilldon't have a job and I feel the pressure of that. I'm in no fit state to do better right now.

But the fucking waiting list is forcing me to wait while the rest of the world is telling me I need to get on with it already.

It's so frustrating. They force you to wait but society seems to have no patience.
I'm so sorry
That's crazy
Hold on
I'm a hypocrite for saying that
But hold on baby💜
You're making efforts

idk3

idk3

Sep 10, 2023
Will you be able to go to a clinic or family doctor or something in the meantime for meds? End of June seems like a long time to wait.

Sorry about your situation.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Will you be able to go to a clinic or family doctor or something in the meantime for meds? End of June seems like a long time to wait.

Sorry about your situation.
Already gone to my family doctor several times. She's very hesitant to perscribe any medicine for mental health stuff cuz she says that's not her field of expertise. But I agree, it's a very long wait. Especially when I'm not always sure I'll be around that long.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I'm on a waiting list for treatment. It's so long they've introduced emotional support for people on the list 🤦

I'm on a different list for physical health and again, that's so long that my GP surgery is guessing which tests they'll order and trying to get them ticked off while I wait.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am on the waiting list with Tavistock - 2 years waiting. When I die, I hope I am not going to be stuck on some queue out there!