S

sanan23

Oct 2, 2024
i have terrible acid reflux my stomach constantly burns im constantly burping and tasting my food and performing daily functions is hard. i am going to commit suicide cuz i cant keep living like this. from what i read sn can have acid reflux like symptoms which might make my pain worse and ill probably throw it up and you need an antacid for it to be abosrbed properly, my stomach already has too much acid in it so an antacid wont do much and doesnt help me. this leaves me with the inert gas method. ive tried doing it with a tank that says 100% helium from a party store, ive put the bag on but it just makes my arms feel tingly and make me feel lightheaded and i get scared and take it off cuz im scared of suffocation and survival instinct i guess. i dont have the guts to jump i think. i dont know what else i can do. please i need a way out i cant keep living with this pain. i feel so helpless my stomach impedes my ability to function normally.
oh and i dont know any place i can hang myself from

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Have you tried omeprazole? It almost completely controls my reflux. You can get it over the counter, but I have a prescription because I take it everyday.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing. But anyway I hope that you find the peace you search for, best wishes.

sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
also have stomach issue but no other option but SN
helium you have might be = helium plus oxygen. not lot of pure helium sold now. other inert gas? inert gas hard method. maybe didn't set up right. my other method propofol. but don't know how to IV might need learn. maybe can learn. but not easy to get

S

sanan23

Oct 2, 2024
Have you tried omeprazole? It almost completely controls my reflux. You can get it over the counter, but I have a prescription because I take it everyday.
i take pantoprazole and it doesnt help at all
also have stomach issue but no other option but SN
helium you have might be = helium plus oxygen. not lot of pure helium sold now. other inert gas? inert gas hard method. maybe didn't set up right. my other method propofol. but don't know how to IV might need learn. maybe can learn. but not easy to get
it says 100% helium on the tank. a nitrogen tank could work for me to ig but id need to figure out the regulator and diving mask. take care of yourself hope ur stomach issues get better