• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
What I don't understand is why people laughing in the background? I don't think it's funny I think it's very sad!

• Love
Reactions: LonelyFish, Freedomatlast24, F6x and 19 others
neverLoved

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
I hate it when I see videos like these where you also see the reaction of the parents. It just horrifying to think about how mine will react when I do ctb. Can't imagine the horror they feel.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mywill, tobeornot, comabitvewombat and 5 others
litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
I hate it when I see videos like these where you also see the reaction of the parents. It just horrifying to think about how mine will react when I do ctb. Can't imagine the horror they feel.
the dad reaction was very sad man . i can imagine my parents reactions would be when i ctb

Reactions: Mywill and cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I feel sorry for the parents, looks so sad after the mom entering the room. And i don't get what's funny about it.

On the topic I'm always surprised how little it needs to CTB

Reactions: Nefer and tobeornot
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

the dad reaction was very sad man . i can imagine my parents reactions would be when i ctb
Considering what you said about your parents, it's entirely bewildering to me why you would even subject yourselves to looking at a video like this then¿

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
the reactions destroyed me, this was very sad

Reactions: CelestialDiana and tobeornot
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Considering what you said about your parents, it's entirely bewildering to me why you would even subject yourselves to looking at a video like this then¿
If you're going to do something, you should face the reality of what it looks like, shouldn't you? This is what it looks like.

Reactions: fussyohno, Decided98, Lady Laudanum and 7 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you're going to do something you should know what it looks like, shouldn't you? This is what it looks like. If you can't face the reality of what death is maybe you shouldn't ctb.
Gonna make it harder on yourself. You don't need to see any video to know what it's going to do. Just adding fuel to the already too hot fire. But, your life, so do as you will.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Gonna make it harder on yourself. You don't need to see any video to know what it's going to do. Just adding fuel to the already too hot fire. But, your life, so do as you will.
I disagree.. If you plan to die, you should confront what death is. Someone is going to find you. If you're gonna put someone else through the trauma of finding your corpse you should be able to accept what it looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Laudanum, Decided98, danter0id and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I disagree.. If you plan to die, you should confront what death is. Someone is going to find you. If you gotta put the blinders on and ignore reality maybe you're not ready to go.
Well, I disagree with your disagree. If you're already planning on ctb, it does no one any good, you, or those left behind, to further engrain the aftermath of what your death is going to leave on those left behind. It just creates more guilt and stress on top of all that you're already dealing with. If you're using those types of videos to "talk yourself out of it", so be it, but as far as viewing only to reinforce what you already know, I see no sense in it. Watching those videos doesn't do one damn thing to help those you leave behind, and it doesn't help you get to the right "head space" to be able to do the most difficult thing you've ever done in your life. It's akin to someone who is going to blow their brains out with a shotgun blast into their mouth looking at aftermath pictures of someone who has already done it.

Reactions: Proteus, gantaigarashi, LittleJem and 1 other person
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Well, I disagree with your disagree. If you're already planning on ctb, it does no one any good, you, or those left behind, to further engrain the aftermath of what your death is going to leave on those left behind. It just creates more guilt and stress on top of all that you're already dealing with. If you're using those types of videos to "talk yourself out of it", so be it, but as far as viewing only to reinforce what you already know, I see no sense in it. Watching those videos doesn't do one damn thing to help those you leave behind, and it doesn't help you get to the right "head space" to be able to do the most difficult thing you've ever done in your life. It's akin to someone who is going to blow their brains out with a shotgun blast into their mouth looking at aftermath pictures of someone who has already done it.
Personally videos like this are helpful to me coming to terms with death, but I guess it doesn't matter if the destination is the same.. I still think it's weird to put someone else through finding your body if you can't stand the sight of one.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Personally videos like this are helpful to me coming to terms with death, but I guess it doesn't matter if the destination is the same.. I still think it's weird to put someone else through finding your body if you can't stand the sight of one.
I don't know if "weird" is a term I'd use, but if that is your concern it's legit, so you need to do what you need to do. What I know is that SI is already hard enough to deal with, and, to me, putting those kinds of images in your head is only going to multiply the SI you're going to have to deal with, if/when that truly fateful day in your life actually comes.

Reactions: b1cycle
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Wasn't this shared a few months ago?

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
Considering this as a method now…

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
On the topic I'm always surprised how little it needs to CTB
I wish that it actually did take little to ctb. If it did, I wouldn't even be here and this forum would be almost empty.
If you're going to do something, you should face the reality of what it looks like, shouldn't you? This is what it looks like.
A lot of people know what it looks like. It's rare to find a person who didn't have to deal with seeing a loved one die. Pro lifers impose life upon a lot of people and hence death is really common. The fact that it's suicide instead doesn't make it any different

• Love
Reactions: tobeornot, LittleJem and divinemistress36
litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
believe me not by choice , i was scrolling and found the video by coincidence , i cant lie though when i saw the dad reaction i started to rethink my decision , but at the end i concluded that me staying dissapointing them constantly while others succeed and still living with them in the house will affect them more in the long run

Reactions: tobeornot and locked*n*loaded
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Seems like a great method tbh. Just completely numb out. OD would be sweet.

Reactions: tobeornot and LittleJem
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
If only we could get Methadone

Reactions: murmur and Justnotme2
C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
If he had a heart attack in his sleep and parents found his lying body afterwards would anything be different? I don't think so.

Reactions: coked_pigeon, ih34rty0u and CelestialDiana
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
A true suicide is not surprised to die in the depths of solitude. He strenuously considers his decision, which is why he does not seek external validation to justify himself. Anyone looking for external approval is insecure, which leads me to question the reasons for this suicide. If you won't be in the world why would you care about it?

For a mediocre mind, death is inconceivable. There is no contradiction in the laughter of the spectators, for them the pain is nothing more than mere sadistic entertainment -- until it comes within themselves.

• Love
Reactions: litekiller11 and ijustwishtodie
item

item

Jun 30, 2024
poor guy,... Poor parents too.. may he rest in peace
I wish I also had this method, so convenient

Reactions: litekiller11
VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
Now considering being on a livestream while CTB. I want my suicide to be in a "spectacular" way, and all over the media, 'cause I want to be remembered for eternity.

• Yay!
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, Sylveon and ijustwishtodie
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Now considering being on a livestream while CTB. I want my suicide to be in a "spectacular" way, and all over the media, 'cause I want to be remembered for eternity.
People will watch it for 1 minute and then forget about it.

Reactions: Decided98, Lady Laudanum, CelestialDiana and 4 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

U wld end up on gore ste wth ppl laghng @ u

• Aww..
Reactions: 3/4Dead, fussyohno, RejectMetamorphosis and 4 others
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
What I don't understand is why people laughing in the background? I don't think it's funny I think it's very sad!
Yeah that caught me off guard. People laughing at his parents pain… truly fucked up

Reactions: fussyohno