• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
This past february was my 36th birthday. It was the first time no one congratulated me, not even those Facebook greetings. I know I've been isolated for years, but that made me realize how extreme is that.

I know I'm weird and have nothing to talk to, sometimes. It was easier in school. I had some friends there, but those are hard to keep for someone like me. I go to the gym. I've went for the past year and a half, and have made zero connections there. Before that, I went to a hobby shop to play card games with others. Four years of nothingness. Just casual greetings and meaningless conversations. Not a single contact from there. I still have my mother, but we only talk a couple times a day, mostly greetings and such. I've tried to reach to former "friends", but I only find monosyllabic answers and short conversations.

I long for a partner, a girlfriend, a wife, but I know I have nothing to offer. They always say you have to love yourself to be loved by others, but I don't have that in me.

I wish I had the courage to end it all. I no longer want to feel anger and despair all the time. That's the only thing that stops me. That silly survival instinct we all have. That fear of failing.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
welcome, The people who frequent the forum are very kind, at least here you will be able to pass the time.
This describes me and about 99% of those who frequent the forum.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
This past february was my 36th birthday. It was the first time no one congratulated me, not even those Facebook greetings. I know I've been isolated for years, but that made me realize how extreme is that.

I know I'm weird and have nothing to talk to, sometimes. It was easier in school. I had some friends there, but those are hard to keep for someone like me. I go to the gym. I've went for the past year and a half, and have made zero connections there. Before that, I went to a hobby shop to play card games with others. Four years of nothingness. Just casual greetings and meaningless conversations. Not a single contact from there. I still have my mother, but we only talk a couple times a day, mostly greetings and such. I've tried to reach to former "friends", but I only find monosyllabic answers and short conversations.

I long for a partner, a girlfriend, a wife, but I know I have nothing to offer. They always say you have to love yourself to be loved by others, but I don't have that in me.

I wish I had the courage to end it all. I no longer want to feel anger and despair all the time. That's the only thing that stops me. That silly survival instinct we all have. That fear of failing.
I feel you, being alone is the worst thing a person can experience. I've been completely isolated for a year, and it will be like this forever because of my disease I can't have the same lifestyle I used to have with my friends. They keep going out every weekend without me, while I stay in my apartment crying everyday because I miss my life. I'm 34 and totally alone and hopeless.
I'm just trying to find courage to end it all in a hotel, but the possibility of being found too early scares the shit out of me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can relate to the OP's situation. I'm isolated and alone as well. I haven't even been out of my house for the past 8 or 9 days. The only time I do leave is to go to the grocery stores and I try and do that as little as possible. I used to have family, albeit a small one. Every one of them died over the past 5 years or so. My mother was the last to pass. I had friends in high school, too, but they were good time friends. I changed my lifestyle after high school and quit partying, so we all just drifted apart, plus in order to clean my act up and get away from that "lifestyle", I needed to separate myself from them. Never made any more friends at work, or even in college. I never married and never had any kids, so I really have no one. I'm older than the OP and getting nearer the age to when things usually start going wrong health-wise. I was there for my sister when she got sick and I helped her as much as I could. Same for my cousin, who was like my brother. And of course my mother. I won't have anyone to help me should the need arise, and it will eventually. I don't see any good scenarios coming about as I age alone. That's really the biggest reason I plan on CTB.

So, OP, I know how much it sucks to be alone. I'm sorry you're alone and isolated. And I commend you for even trying to make friends. I used to do that, too, but gave up when nothing ever came about from it. It's difficult to meet people when you're alone. I'm alone 24/7/365. The only conversation I have with other people is in the checkout lines at the stores. And, of course, I converse here on SS, but it's not the same as having real life contact with another human being. I have to do everything alone. I don't even know why I have a phone, since there's no one to call me, nor anyone for me to call. I have been putting things up on Craigslist, though, to try and get rid of some things before I CTB, just to reduce the amount of crap I have, so I guess I need the phone for that. I suppose I could try and join a gym, or some other group, but I'm at the point where I really don't even care anymore, and I certainly don't want to try anymore.

If you're close to your mom, cherish her while she's still here, or even while you're still here.