• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
doing a little experimenting with the proposed(?)(accidentally stumbled upon?) method ✩here
don't worry, i have safety precautions!
ill get back to you guys with whatever results i end up with!!

peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
seems to be sleep paralysis, good luck on that,
I never had a sleep paralysis once in my life so I wouldnt really know what it would feel like

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
To answer OP, sleep paralysis isn't even a method lol.
It's a normal thing that the body does to prevent you from accidentally hurt yourself during sleep.
Sometimes tho it doesn't work as it should. And your brain wakes up before your body is ready.

I never had a sleep paralysis once in my life so I wouldnt really know what it would feel like

I had it happening to me and it's awful.
You are conscious, but you can't move. You order your arm to move and it doesn't. You are in fact paralyzed.
For me it lasted only 5-10 seconds but that was enough to freak me out. I could only move my eyes a little. Others can have longer experiences.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
I was trying to replicate more of what causes their lungs to collapse, like taking fasting as an example and testing to see what kind of effect it had

but nvm there were cookies i couldnt resist you cant blame me 😭

Turkish_Rose

Turkish_Rose

Garden of Eden enjoyer.
Nov 5, 2023
I was trying to replicate more of what causes their lungs to collapse, like taking fasting as an example and testing to see what kind of effect it had

but nvm there were cookies i couldnt resist you cant blame me 😭
Hmmm, I looked at the original thread and it does indeed seem like nothing but sleep paralysis to me, including the 'lungs collapsing' part. The sensation could have resulted from the intense panic upon realising that they couldn't move.

Outsidelessness

Outsidelessness

Zero is immense
Feb 13, 2023
Sleep Paralysis is not physiologically harmful. If the person woke up with shortness of breath, assuming it wasn't anxiety, then they could also probably have sleep apnea. Sleep apnea rarely causes death, and would mostly ever do so while complimenting another condition. Purposefully keeping your throat obstructed like that during sleep paralysis I think would only be as effective as trying to hold your breath as long as possible. Your body intrinsically reacts to less oxygen during sleep and would immediately wake you up.