• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
Are exit bags really as easy, peaceful, and painless as everyone makes it out to be?? I've been seriously considering ctb sometime after my 19th birthday. I can't see myself living as an adult, i should be working a job or going to college right now, but mental health makes it impossible. An exit bag sounds like my best option because I'm often left alone in my room and I can scratch up the money to buy necessary supplies

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yes, inert gas is as painless and peaceful as it gets.

What about your mental health is getting in the way of work or school?

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Just learning what exit bag is, not sure.

I started actual work quite late as well (no college) despite frightening anxiety and no self-confidence. It's not so bad imo but I don't know your mental health situation of course.

R

RYOKAN

Mar 15, 2023
If you're talking about exit bags as defined by Exit International, it seems impossible to get any information here in the UK. I have no idea how you can make one of these bags. I'm looking into alternative methods and products, but the problem is you can't trust the products on the internet. What if you buy a fake substance and your suicide attempt fails? You might end up with organ damage. In the meantime, I do hope you see improvements in your mental health and find some peace.

• Informative
Reactions: ppie41 and Sulyya
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Are exit bags really as easy, peaceful, and painless as everyone makes it out to be?? I've been seriously considering ctb sometime after my 19th birthday. I can't see myself living as an adult, i should be working a job or going to college right now, but mental health makes it impossible. An exit bag sounds like my best option because I'm often left alone in my room and I can scratch up the money to buy necessary supplies
Get an EEBD hood instead

Reactions: Endex
ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
Yes, inert gas is as painless and peaceful as it gets.

What about your mental health is getting in the way of work or school?
I have absolutely no motivation. I'm diagnosed with autism, bipolar disorder, depression, and heavily suspect I also have borderline personality disorder and anxiety as well. I hate leaving the house, I don't want people looking at me or interacting with me because of my low self esteem and anxiety and beyond that I just have a really hard time waking up early and getting out of bed in a timely matter because of my motivation issues. My autism makes me slower and I feel like I'm too stupid to hold down a job or go to college. I am just so depressed, what is the point of putting myself through all this stress and forcing myself to be a functional adult when I'm just going to end it all soon anyways?

Anyway, I hate the idea of suffering before I die. I've been suffering my whole life, and I want to be happy and peaceful before I go for the first time in my life, but I've heard from a lot of people that there is no such thing as a peaceful suicide - I don't know if that's the truth or not, considering a lot of people hold misconceptions about suicide or spread misinformation to discourage suicidal people from ctb.

I don't want to hurt the people I love and the people who love me
But I know if I continue living I am destined to live a horrible life where I'm burnt out and stressed all the time because I just don't have the capacity to work a nine to five for the rest of my life. 😭

Maybe I should try applying for disability benefits / SSI ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium
R

RYOKAN

Mar 15, 2023
I have absolutely no motivation. I'm diagnosed with autism, bipolar disorder, depression, and heavily suspect I also have borderline personality disorder and anxiety as well. I hate leaving the house, I don't want people looking at me or interacting with me because of my low self esteem and anxiety and beyond that I just have a really hard time waking up early and getting out of bed in a timely matter because of my motivation issues. My autism makes me slower and I feel like I'm too stupid to hold down a job or go to college. I am just so depressed, what is the point of putting myself through all this stress and forcing myself to be a functional adult when I'm just going to end it all soon anyways?

Anyway, I hate the idea of suffering before I die. I've been suffering my whole life, and I want to be happy and peaceful before I go for the first time in my life, but I've heard from a lot of people that there is no such thing as a peaceful suicide - I don't know if that's the truth or not, considering a lot of people hold misconceptions about suicide or spread misinformation to discourage suicidal people from ctb.

But I know if I continue living I am destined to live a horrible life where I'm burnt out and stressed all the time because I just don't have the capacity to work a nine to five for the rest of my life. 😭

I'm afraid I don't have the answers to your predicament, but good luck in making a decision that's right for you. Might I advise you don't rush anything without thinking it through?

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022

Well, I can't say I blame you for feeling that way because I have autism and other assorted maladies too that got in the way of education and being an "adult". I have the benefit of insight though.

Have you ever received any mental health treatment?

I know what you mean about methods. Most of us feel that way. Some are physically painless but emotional pain is probably always going to be there to some degree.

You could applying for disability though the process can be very difficult.

E

EssEllBee

Sep 27, 2023
Hi there....I'm wanting information please about the specifics required with turkey roasting bags. Like do they need to be made of specific materials? What size should they be at minimum? Anything else that would be vital to know about them please? Thanks. Also what is an EEBD bag?