DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
So the sight shows argon/co2 that won't work?
No, it has to be pure Helium/Nitrogen/Argon. Your body would detect a sudden rise in CO2 and you'd pull of the exit bag instinctively. If you wouldn't use an inert gas at all and just putting the bag over your head, it would fill up with CO2 (which you breathe out) - that triggers an alarm reaction. Your body isn't able detect an inert gas though, so you will still be breathing normally (the exit bag shouldn't be completely sealed since you want to get rid of the exhaled CO2) and fall asleep peacefully. That's the principle of this method.

Which is easier to purchase?
Which country are you from? It should be easy to buy since it's not illegal to buy and possess inert gases.

I guess you don't need a lot right or how big?
According to the PPH a small cylinder like this one should be enough. Personally, I'm buying a bigger cylinder, just to be safe.

What about just a oxygen mask would that work?
Don't use an oxygen mask. It's definitely more comfortable than a plastic bag, but as your facial muscles relax during the process, oxygen may leak into the mask.

So the regulator is separate from the mask?
You can order a regulator from Max Dog Brewing. You have to attach it to the gas cylinder, set the flow rate to 15l/min and open the cylinder valve. You'll find detailed information in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.

J

Juan

Sep 11, 2018
Before you try this method read the exit internat book in the book is evriting what you need to know about this topic point by point good luck

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
How big of a tank do you want I'd need to buy & does the matter of its mixed or straight co2?
Try this site https://maxdogbrewing.com/

The gas comes out of the cylinder/tank at supersonic speed. Either you would literally explode your lungs or the bag would fly off. A regulator is essential with a tank. Helium now contains 20% oxygen. Too many people were using it for suicide.