N

nevemilie

Jan 16, 2021
I've looked at the resource list on here several times, and have looked at the PPH on a different site than the one recommended there as well as Doing It With Chi, a number of threads on here, and separate research off of this site in the past months. Even still, I feel like there are a number of things I don't know or understand, and every time it seems as though I do, I hear of another person saying to do something different or that they failed doing the exact same things in a way that sounds like it could only succeed. Other elements, I just find too vague or confusing. I'm not knowledgeable on anything related to the gas cylinders themselves and related equipment and so am not clear on everything.

-What type of testing is recommended to be performed before using the helium/argon/nitrogen for your intended purpose, and how do you do it?

-Could anyone explain in simple terms the tubing and valve and different pieces on that subject, as I tend to get lost on that subject?

-Are you supposed to sit entirely upright or partially lying with your head upright?

-How is oxygen let in through the tubing when set up incorrectly/damaged, and why is it worse in this sense to merge multiple tanks than to use just one?

-Are survival instincts a concern when gas is used, or only without it?

-How exactly do you get the air out of the bag before setting it on fully, and how can you tell that it's been filled entirely with helium/argon/nitrogen?

-Is there any exact way to tell how tight or loose it should be around the neck?

-Is it better or worse to medicate yourself to perform this method, and does the chance of survival instincts kicking in in unconsciousness increase when not medicated?

I've seen several different answers to some of these things, so does anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and Mare Imbrium
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
My friend, your post is very difficult to read as one long paragraph.

You will probably receive more replies if you list your questions as bullet points; or at the very least for the courtesy of your readers, please consider breaking up your prose into paragraphs.

Finally, a lot of your questions are addressed on my blog. You can find the weblink under my photo, under my name.

Reactions: LADY007 and Gnip
Upvote 0
N

nevemilie

Jan 16, 2021
My friend, your post is very difficult to read as one long paragraph.

You will probably receive more replies if you list your questions as bullet points; or at the very least for the courtesy of your readers, please consider breaking up your prose into paragraphs.

Finally, a lot of your questions are addressed on my blog. You can find the weblink under my photo, under my name.
I apologize. I wrote it on another app and then pasted it here, and didn't break it up as I wasn't sure how long it would appear on here.

Upvote 0