FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly was, it's such a horrific and tragic mistake how life was even able to exist, causing so much harm and suffering as a result.
The fact that anyone suffers will always be an unacceptable tragedy, it would be better if existence is erased as the absence of everything can harm nothing and nobody.

There truly is no value to existing, it was just something burdensome, I hate how existing beings have to senselessly suffer as a result of this terrible mistake, existence will always be hellish no matter what delusional beliefs people hold.

It's a curse to have the ability to suffer to unlimited amounts and I would never see existence as desirable, it's only a mistake, existence is just a futile cycle of endless suffering that tragically continues to repeat.

And this is why wanting to die is all that feels rational to me, it's what feels right once one has awareness of how existence truly is just a harmful mistake. I'd always prefer the eternity of non-existence, it disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that existence itself is the true problem.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, myusername890, Immensevoid and 4 others
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
humans (other than those in this site and such) will never see it as valid because they don't fucking care. they pretend to, but really, they just want us alive to benefit them, to suffer, to just BARELY benefit ourselves because jobs, the government, etc etc? all going to shit. they just want us to be mindless robots. going along with the rules they made. as if we aren't even conscious. it's pathetic, really.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, Huggs, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
This existence being fill with only pain and suffering, thats completely disgusting that we HAVE to live it without having the right to die. Pro life are trying to have control over suicidal people and thats toxic asf imo.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, Huggs, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
It was a mistake that was made on purpose. We are a pre-meditated mistake... like Frankenstein's monster!

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I often wonder if all this madness, the insanity of existence is a cosmic error.
Life is utterly illogical and meaningless and serves no real purpose other than to perpetuate suffering.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles