• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what the only beauty could ever lie in death, I see so much beauty in the absence of everything, all that's beautiful to me is an dreamless eternal sleep where all is forgotten about. Only ceasing to exist is beautiful as it brings peace from the torturous and futile burden of existing as a human.

I'd never wish for something so evil as existence, existence will always be evil as it's the source of all suffering, it's such a horrific, disturbing tragedy how something as hellish and harmful as life even exists at all. I see existence as nothing more than a virus that creates endless cruelty, suffering, pain and agony, it's really evil how existence has tormented existing beings all throughout history.

To exist means to suffer all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment yet to cease existing means to be free from the ability to suffer, there are no disadvantages to not existing which is why only eternal nothingness is beautiful to me, to be able to die peacefully would be a beautiful release from something so evil as existence.

I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what especially as existence is nothing but suffering, to be conscious and aware with the ability to be tormented endlessly is an abomination, in fact existence is such an abomination in general.
It's very tragic how there isn't just nothingness and instead there is all this evil, it's so disgusting how suicide isn't accepted despite the fact that in this existence there is endless potential for suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer, all that I see as beautiful is this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, so, so much. Existence is so awful whereas permanent non existence is so beautiful. It truly sounds so perfect to be permanently non existent as it's impossible to suffer then. Consciousness is a curse and, in my case, the cessation of consciousness is completely beautiful. I can't wait for the day where my eyes close and never open again. Either way, I hope you find peace soon from this cruel existence

Reactions: sserafim
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
At 68, life is BEAUTIFUL for me. Chronic pain, check. No family nor friends, check. Having someone else pay for my place on this rock, NOPE, it always has been me. NEVER EVER any handouts of any kind EVER.

When I come on here and see all walks of life from across the globe, I feel honored to still be here and experience newfound friends and the like, just wonderful.

Not ever being snotty or the like but get to 68 with 24/7 chronic pain and see the wonderment in humanity, life is beautiful for me.

Now if and if the time comes when the aspect of quantity vs quality takes over, then a VAD is 100% ready. BUT till that time, I will enjoy all my newfound friends here on
SaSu and breath a sigh of relief knowing that I am not alone no more.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and pole