Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
What's the best thing to say to your parents/friends if you almost never leave the house and you'll be gone at least for 7, 9 hours to avoid anyone calling the police and filing a missing person's report? It's really important since the spot is quite known, and psych ward, REALLY SAD... xp

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Skathon, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
notuntilperfection

notuntilperfection

Apr 3, 2020
Visiting/staying over at an old friend that lives far away that's going through a crisis only you would understand, so they really need you. Perhaps pack a overnight bag to make it seem real. If they ask why you haven't heard of the friend/ex, you could say it was a short-lived friendship/relationship and you didn't tell many people at the time. Say you don't have time to explain, act like you're in a rush because the friend/ex is reaching a breaking point and you desperately need to help them before they do something stupid. Hope you're good at acting

• Love
Reactions: Bct, VabeniPokojneTmy and Lucifer'sRight
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Say, "I'm going out for up to 24 hours. I'm am adult, and I don't need to explain where I'm going or what I'm doing any more than you do. It's none of your business, and it's not open for discussion."

I suggest seeing your own signature for additional support and inspiration.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, Deleted member 17331, ebt88 and 3 others
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Say, "I'm going out for up to 24 hours. I'm am adult, and I don't need to explain where I'm going or what I'm doing any more than you do. It's none of your business, and it's not open for discussion."

I suggest seeing your own signature for additional support and inspiration.
now THATS suspect

Reactions: VabeniPokojneTmy, FriendofDeath, Helpneedtips and 2 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I am so following this , my current is daily trying to be allowed to go for short walks alone, claiming I need fresh air (not managed it yet!) I am hoping one day to be able to do this then hope on a train to the biggest bridge I know. I have to wait, I hate the waitig game, but its the only way I know how to get out when I don't, start small and build up

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: VabeniPokojneTmy, Deleted member 17331, Soul and 4 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I am so following this , my current is daily trying to be allowed to go for short walks alone, claiming I need fresh air (not managed it yet!) I am hoping one day to be able to do this then hope on a train to the biggest bridge I know. I have to wait, I hate the waitig game, but its the only way I know how to get out when I don't, start small and build up

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I also have the same struggle. Not with parents, but with my family. I never go anywhere unless they're with me or I'm on a call. I can't fake a call either as my schedule is posted and it comes over my scanner. I've thought about taking up "walking" or something, but honestly I hate walking and that would seem suspicious too. I'm sorry you're in the same boat.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bct, Skathon, Deleted member 17331 and 4 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I also have the same struggle. Not with parents, but with my family. I never go anywhere unless they're with me or I'm on a call. I can't fake a call either as my schedule is posted and it comes over my scanner. I've thought about taking up "walking" or something, but honestly I hate walking and that would seem suspicious too. I'm sorry you're in the same boat.
is okay :,(

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Actually i don't think just 8hs is enough for a missing person report or police call, I guess it depends upon the local ways. I second saying you go to a friend's or relative's is the most credible for such a long time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Lucifer'sRight, casctb and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Actually i don't think just 8hs is enough for a missing person report or police call, I guess it depends upon the local ways. I second saying you go to a friend's or relative's is the most credible for such a long time.

actually you can be reported missing in as little as an hour if there is a concern for the person's welfare

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Lucifer'sRight
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I've thought about taking up "walking" or something, but honestly I hate walking and that would seem suspicious too. I'm sorry you're in the same boat.

How about bicycling? You can order a bike on line and it's natural that you use it every day for longer and longer periods.

A bicycle could combine nicely with a visit to a friend in trouble.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Bct, Lucifer'sRight and 2 others
A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
How about just saying that you need a change of scenery, cabin fever is setting in.

B

Belgiumdude

Jun 15, 2020
Say you met a girl/boy on tinder and are going out on a date. If you don't gone back home at night they'll just think you got lucky...

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Say you met a girl/boy on tinder and are going out on a date. If you don't gone back home at night they'll just think you got lucky...
I could definitely see that working if they weren't married. Wish I could use that excuse

Reactions: Belgiumdude
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
What if you just started to do so a little more regularly?

Reactions: Isittimetogonola
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This was basically what I was going to suggest. Starting small with walks or something.

I didn't get past 90 mins before fucking police dogs and all that shit were out!
Wow! Must be a UK thing. In the US you can't report someone missing unless it's been between 48 to 72 hours. I think that only applies if the missing person is an adult though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and idontwannadothisanym
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Visiting/staying over at an old friend that lives far away that's going through a crisis only you would understand, so they really need you. Perhaps pack a overnight bag to make it seem real. If they ask why you haven't heard of the friend/ex, you could say it was a short-lived friendship/relationship and you didn't tell many people at the time. Say you don't have time to explain, act like you're in a rush because the friend/ex is reaching a breaking point and you desperately need to help them before they do something stupid. Hope you're good at acting
Brilliant.

Reactions: coconut lover
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well my get out of the house excuse will be, I will pick a date when I want to ctb and two weeks prior tell the family guess what I have just been offered a free St Johns Ambulance 1 day First Aid at work course which costs £395 for free, due to Covid-19 new rules.

Then say not sure I want to go on it as it's from 09.00 until 17.00 and see what feed back I get and I will come across uninterested but say it's free and usually costs £395 it might help get a better job or save someones life

09.00 until 17.00 = 8 hours + traveling time 1 or 2 hours.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Isadeth and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Well my get out of the house excuse will be, I will pick a date when I want to ctb and two weeks prior tell the family guess what I have just been offered a free St Johns Ambulance 1 day First Aid at work course which costs £395 for free, due to Covid-19 new rules.

Then say not sure I want to go on it as it's from 09.00 until 17.00 and see what feed back I get and I will come across uninterested but say it's free and usually costs £395 it might help get a better job or save someones life

Cheers

Geo
That's a great idea thank you Geo :)) x

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Deleted member 1768 and Isadeth
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
That's a great idea thank you Geo :)) x

If the partner is likely to check find out what one day courses you would be interested in and available local or at the local college and if not to expensive book it and not turn up.

Give you 8 hours plus free time.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth and idontwannadothisanym
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

Cheers

Geo
Impressive. Whoosh...I would forget what to say...lol.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo