L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't mean it as a political way but what we see everyday irl. It happens everywhere, family, groups, communities, etc

This is one of the reasons of why I hate humans. Because not only they are dishonest as individual but they are also more dishonest as a group. I really hate when I search about a topic and see lies excessively everywhere, for me its disgusting and I feel lonely because I feel like I should expose their lies. Its really a bad and painful feeling specially if the topic is something you love and care about. when you see the hate and lies, it hurts like wounds.

There are many examples,

Family propaganda: Imagine the whole extended family talking about how bad is that person but then you discover they are innocent and actually victims.

Corporations: I really despise them, people compete and constantly lie about each other. Then they use propaganda for marketing.

Communities: They have their own propaganda and rules and once you expose them, they expel you. It doesn't matter which community and reddit is an example of shitty communities who do the same.

Rating products and anything: Its not about the normal situations when its clearly subjective but when something is clearly overrated or underrated but the ratings, discussions, etc are nothing but lies and has nothing to do with the real experience.

Entertainment: Now what the fuck is this, specially with social media. Why would people make a whole propaganda about game characters for example? And I really mean it, I've seen many misleading stuff in wikis and everywhere. Also I don't want to talk about competitive gaming which is full of shit (stuff like that character sucks, etc). Thats why I like to enjoy things alone and free of propaganda and manipulation, I analyze and experience things in my own way.

News: No need to talk about it

and of course there are more and more.

Humans sucks. I really hate how they act together as a propaganda machine even in small aspects of daily life.

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, pthnrdnojvsc, MindFrog and 5 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I don't mean it as a political way but what we see everyday irl. It happens everywhere, family, groups, communities, etc

This is one of the reasons of why I hate humans. Because not only they are dishonest as individual but they are also more dishonest as a group. I really hate when I search about a topic and see lies excessively everywhere, for me its disgusting and I feel lonely because I feel like I should expose their lies. Its really a bad and painful feeling specially if the topic is something you love and care about. when you see the hate and lies, it hurts like wounds.

There are many examples,

Family propaganda: Imagine the whole extended family talking about how bad is that person but then you discover they are innocent and actually victims.

Corporations: I really despise them, people compete and constantly lie about each other. Then they use propaganda for marketing.

Communities: They have their own propaganda and rules and once you expose them, they expel you. It doesn't matter which community and reddit is an example of shitty communities who do the same.

Rating products and anything: Its not about the normal situations when its clearly subjective but when something is clearly overrated or underrated but the ratings, discussions, etc are nothing but lies and has nothing to do with the real experience.

Entertainment: Now what the fuck is this, specially with social media. Why would people make a whole propaganda about game characters for example? And I really mean it, I've seen many misleading stuff in wikis and everywhere. Also I don't want to talk about competitive gaming which is full of shit (stuff like that character sucks, etc). Thats why I like to enjoy things alone and free of propaganda and manipulation, I analyze and experience things in my own way.

News: No need to talk about it

and of course there are more and more.

Humans sucks. I really hate how they act together as a propaganda machine even in small aspects of daily life.
The modern world offers few opportunity for people to live independently away from these sorts of things. Even in the west where remote land is abundant there still is property tax to deal with which is gonna involve dealing with the outside world at least somewhat.

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, pthnrdnojvsc, profoundexperience and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I completely agree, that is one aspect I hate so much about humans, the little ways they lie and show their biases in everything, and literally can't think for themselves but follow the herd like sheep.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, SmellyRat and SuicidallyCurious