• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
The exams have officially started for me, wishing you all good luck if you guys are taking some too.

Hopefully you all pass it, but if you don't it won't hurt to retake someday else. I know some users here are upset and stressed out about exams. Here's a meme.

IMG 1784

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
hell yeah studying...i love it :I
Here's a fun story. Maybe it will make you laugh and feel better.

A place where I got my bachelor is extremely tough to get into and you can get kicked out for anything. Literally hell on Earth. Why? Well…
For example, there was a professor who gave everyone only 5 seconds to hand in paper tests. If you do not manage to run to their desk, that's it, you failed.

That probably sounds crazy and it totally is, but after that experience master's degree doesn't feel so terrible.

Just imagine like 50 people simultaneously running through the auditorium to reach one holy-grail-of-a-desk 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Serious_Sam
Serious_Sam

Serious_Sam

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Here's a fun story. Maybe it will make you laugh and feel better.

A place where I got my bachelor is extremely tough to get into and you can get kicked out for anything. Literally hell on Earth. Why? Well…
For example, there was a professor who gave everyone only 5 seconds to hand in paper tests. If you do not manage to run to their desk, that's it, you failed.

That probably sounds crazy and it totally is, but after that experience master's degree doesn't feel so terrible.

Just imagine like 50 people simultaneously running through the auditorium to reach one holy-grail-of-a-desk 😂
that is some shit, my lazy ass would've failed :ahhha:

going for my masters too! we're some educated mf'ers lol

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
that is some shit, my lazy ass would've failed :ahhha:

going for my masters too! we're some educated mf'ers lol
ahhh yes, the 💅🏻education✨
Sometimes I feel like I'm as smart as a 5th grader, but able to hide it better, and that's the gist of university education

• Yay!
Reactions: Serious_Sam