K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
A little over two months ago the woman I loved more than I've ever loved any other woman broke up with me pretty suddenly.

Exactly 1 year ago today we had our first kiss.

We went to a Christmas market together. We hung out there, looked at all the pretty stands and lights. She had bubble tea.

Then she got hungry so we went to eat a pizza. We talked for hours at that place. She talked about something she was writing for a creative writing course, I remember. I love talking about writing. We only left when the place started to close down.

After that I walked her to the parking lot. One of her favourite bookstores was nearby. It was late by then so it was closed, but we still had a look in the window. And she talked excitedly about books with me. We both loved books.

After that we went to the entrance of the parking lot. Were talking a little bit more and standing very close to each other. Preparing to say goodbye and then... I just felt it. This electricity between us. And I leaned over and she leaned in too and I kiss her.

Afterwards she was all cute about it. We talked a little bit more. And then we had our second kiss. After that she left.

When she was in the parking garage and I was walking to my bike, I actually hopped into the air in joy. I told her that a few months later and she said it was cute.

I was starting to develop feelings for her at the time already, but I never could have known how deeply I'd fall in love with her. How important she would become to me.

We should've been together today. It's friday so she could've come over to me or I could've gone over to her. And we could've kissed each other before falling asleep in each other's arms. That's what tonight should've been.

I could've never have guessed that instead tonight I'd be eating pizza alone, missing her constantly and posting to a suicide forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, NeedAnEscape and Life_and_Death