A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I had some weird thoughts at work while the network was down and concluded that if God exists (or even if not. This place keeps us stable) then SS is good. Here's why:
  1. In the beginning there was nothing and the came God.
  2. Everything God does is good.
  3. God maybe has a plan.
  4. God made the Earth, and it's therefore good.
  5. God made man, which is therefore good.
  6. Man made the internet, which God would've stopped because he has a plan. God did not stop man from making the internet. The internet is therefore good.
  7. Using the internet, man made many things. Man sent man to the moon, man made vaccines, man made a shitload of things. Man made SS under God's guidance. SS is therefore good.
I should note I am not a religious man. Well, maybe slightly. I'm agnostic when it comes to God. I'm more of a manchild than man, really. One look at my apartment and you run away screeching in horror. I suppose that's also good. lol

But still, if God does exist, then SS is good because all God does is good. Try presenting this to a super-christian prolifer, see where that takes you.
No, seriously, this sounds like an interesting experiment.

Also, what do you think of this deduction?

Edit: in my defense I'm still a sleepy dumbass right now. :pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
FohPah

FohPah

Student
Dec 7, 2019
By that logic, everyone's actions are always good.

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer and Manja
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
By that logic, everyone's actions are always good.
Yeah, true, I didn't reach this conclusion because as soon as the network went back up the shift manager started screeching about it being up and "we must get to work QUICKLY! REEEEEE!!!"
And the thought was gone.