Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Despite the diabolical dictator-for-life Poo-tin (💩 -🥫) having launched a full scale invasion of the sovereign, democratic, peace-loving nation of Ukraine and despite Russian troops being involved in heinous war crimes and genocide - flattening entire towns & cities with missiles & rockets, destroying universities, schools, hospitals, libraries and Holocaust memorials, razing civilians' homes to the ground by shelling and rocket-attacks, killing a great number of civilians taking shelter (including children), the heroic Ukrainian people (who have put up a fierce & courageous resistance to the brutal, barbaric & unprovoked invasion and war of naked aggression) are treating captured Russian prisoners-of-war (POWs) with dignity and humanity, treating them as fellow humans and providing them with medical care in hospitals (or whatever is left of them anyway).

The hordes & hordes of useful idiots of Poo-tin living overseas who have been hopelessly brainwashed by the Kremlin's overseas propaganda machine need to see these videos and find out that your beloved genocidal tyrant is using his soldiers as mere expendable pawns or as cannon fodder, without even letting them know what they're actually doing. They are just being ordered to go to his war of naked, unprovoked aggression to kill and get killed, to maim and get maimed.

Salute to the heroic Ukrainian nation and people! 💙💛 They have showed the world not only their sheer courage to resist invasion and heroic determination to live in liberty, freedom and democracy, 💙💛 they have also showed their humane, compassionate, non-aggressive nature by treating captured POWs (mostly young conscripted soldiers) with dignity and humanity. 💙💛

Listen to this young soldier being allowed to call his mother in Russia who gets shocked to learn that her son has been thrown into Poo-tin's war of naked aggression and brutal, barbaric invasion (Russians have been brainwashed by their media that this is not an invasion or even war, but a "special military operation" to "de-nazify and de-militarise Ukraine" by their evil, authoritarian, bloodthirsty tyrant Poo-tin)

Useful idiots of Poo-tin abroad who watch and listen to filthy propaganda & horrible lies by the likes of RT etc. that the Russians want to "de-nazify" Ukraine need to take a look at this video. Despite the Russian soldiers invading their soil, bombing them indiscriminately and committing heinous war crimes, the Ukrainians treat a surrendered Russian invader to tea and cake, and allow him to make a video call back home

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83 and Foresight
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
This is truly sad. Never they cared about us humans as they just use us as resources they extract for their dark flow intense pleasure chasings and wanting to expand their dominions beyond what they already have! Subconscious Greed for the dark flow hits to inflict more pain & suffering on humanity in the process of clashing with others and the opposite side does pretty much the same and worse and so on but soon the earth will be cleansed from these tyrannical people & their injustices against weaker & incapable humans and the rest of the planet itself them we shall inherit the earth just like we were promised for thousands of years. I promise you that!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
How dare you call The Leader authoritarian and criticize The Party. You have been classified as a traitor to The Nation, your human rights have been seized, your social credit score is now -42069.

• Yay!
Reactions: Death is beautiful and Depressed Cat
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
The nonstop attack on civilians and the number of casualties on both sides in just a week is pretty shocking.

• Aww..
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Putin's demands really weren't that crazy, especially considering Russia and the Soviet unions history of being meddled with by foreign powers. But I doubt you even know what Putin's requests were lol.

You paint Ukraine as this peaceful utopia, how come the government was killing innocent people in donetsk and luhansk for the last 8 years?

Obviously Putin and Russia shouldn't be invading and killing people but Ukraine and the west kept pushing them with this Nato BS and they finally snapped.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: JinZhin, grungeCat, death137 and 3 others
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Putin's demands really weren't that crazy, especially considering Russia and the Soviet unions history of being meddled with by foreign powers. But I doubt you even know what Putin's requests were lol.

You paint Ukraine as this peaceful utopia, how come the government was killing innocent people in donetsk and luhansk for the last 8 years?

Obviously Putin and Russia shouldn't be invading and killing people but Ukraine and the west kept pushing them with this Nato BS and they finally snapped.

You're seriously and hopelessly deluded! And you are also lying. You have very little humanity in you. The "lol" from you at the genocide and war crimes being committed by Poo-tin's uniformed thugs says a lot about you. That's what extreme commie brainwashing has done to your soul. It has drained your soul of humanity.

You are the person who enjoys freedom, liberty and democracy in the USA, yet want to emigrate to North Korea because you believe communism, authoritarianism, dictatorship and tyranny is "great", correct? And you still cannot get your beloved tyrant Kim Jong-Un to give you a migrant visa???

I have news for you. Unlike the free USA, commie North Korea does not accept immigrants (or emigrants). Their borders are sealed, and anyone who tries to sneak in (or out) is either shot dead or is captured and tortured as a spy.

Keep trying for that North Korean migrant visa, dear commie worshipper.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Oblivion Access and katagiri83
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
You're seriously and hopelessly deluded! And you are also lying. You have zero humanity in you. The "lol" from you at the genocide and war crimes being committed by Poo-tin's uniformed thugs says a lot about you. That's what extreme commie brainwashing has done to your soul. It has drained your soul of humanity.

You are the person who enjoys freedom, liberty and democracy in the USA, yet want to emigrate to North Korea because you believe communism, authoritarianism, dictatorship and tyranny is "great", correct? And still cannot get your beloved tyrant Kim Jong-Un to give you a migrant visa???

I have news for you. Unlike the USA, North Korea does not accept immigrants (or emigrants). Their borders are sealed, and anyone who tries to sneak in (or out) is either shot dead or is captured and tortured as a spy.

Keep trying for that North Korean migrant visa, deluded commie worshipper.
ARGUE WHAT IM SAYING AND REFUTE IT.

Do people see the nonsense this person does? Anyone offers push back to his stupidity and they just start hurling insults and regurgitated red scare propaganda from 50s

What were Russia's demands? Answer that. It's easily accessible on Google. Prove you're not a complete buffoon.

If your analysis of this Ukraine Russia situation doesn't involve NATO and the west role in creating it then you are disingenuous.

Reactions: Disappointered, grungeCat, death137 and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Why does Russia get to demand what Ukraine does?

• Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat and NumbItAll
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
ARGUE WHAT IM SAYING AND REFUTE IT.

Do people see the nonsense this person does? Anyone offers push back to his stupidity and they just start hurling insults and regurgitated red scare propaganda from 50s

What were Russia's demands? Answer that. It's easily accessible on Google. Prove you're not a complete buffoon.

If your analysis of this Ukraine Russia situation doesn't involve NATO and the west role in creating it then you are disingenuous.

I know rogue Russia's and the evil bastard Poo-tin's demands very well. It's you who have no idea how evil their actions are, despite seeing the genocide and war crimes for yourself (or did you?) It's you who are acting as the buffoon (worse than that) for justifying genocide & war crimes.

Your mind is filled with the shameless crap that you listen to on the likes of RT.

Last edited:
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Why is Russia targeting civilians?

I'm baffled by any defense of that.

• Love
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Why does Russia get to demand what Ukraine does?
Are you are aware of what NATO has done to countries like Libya and Yugoslavia?
I know rogue Russia's and the evil bastard Poo-tin's demands very well. It's you who have no idea how evil their actions are, despite seeing the genocide and war crimes for yourself (or did you?) It's you who are the buffoon (worse than that) for justifying genocide & war crimes.

YOU ARE LYING! You mind is filled with the shameless crap that you listen to on the likes of RT.
What are his demands?

Reactions: death137
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Are you are aware of what NATO has done to countries like Libya and Yugoslavia?

What are his demands?

No freaking whataboutery here. What about this? What about that?

Libyans rose up and overthrew their diabolical dictator Gaddhafi. Yugoslavia broke up and splintered because the vile ideology of communism could not keep together an artificial country and puppet state to the USSR that was created by the communist occupiers after WW II.

I'm sorry, commie worshipper, you are justifying a war of naked aggression and barbaric, brutal invasion. You want to justify genocide and war crimes. There is no reasoning or logic that will convince you. Keep believing & worshipping your beloved genocidal tyrant Poo-tin.

Last edited:
Reactions: katagiri83
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
No freaking whataboutery here. What about this? What about that?

Libyans rose up and overthrew their diabolical dictator Gaddhafi. Yugoslavia broke up and splintered because the filthy ideology of communism could not keep together an artificial country and puppet state to the USSR that was created by the communist occupiers after WW II.

I'm sorry, commie worshipper, you are justifying a war of naked aggression and barbaric, brutal invasion. You want to justify genocide and war crimes. There is no reasoning or logic that will convince you. Keep believing & worshipping your beloved genocidal tyrant Poo-tin.
Lmao I'm glad you're exposing yourself for the historically ignorant person you are.

Again.

What are Putin's demands?

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
That's not Russia's decision to make. Ukraine has the right. Surely none of the demands come close to justifying what he's done to civilians or even to his own soldiers. Present your justifications if you'd like. If you think everyone is ignorant then enlighten us.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
What are Putin's demands?

To hell with your beloved Poo-tin, I give a damn about his despicable demands.

A genocidal war criminal and megalomaniac mass-murderer's demands deserve to be thrown into the sewer where they belong!

Historically ignorant??? That's you precisely, my dear commie worshipper. You have no idea of the hundreds of millions slaughtered in cold blood by your beloved commie tyrants - Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the Kim dynasty, Castro etc. Didn't you also try to justify their genocides because you happen to love and worship communism?

Last edited:
Reactions: katagiri83 and Foresight
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
To hell with your beloved Poo-tin, I give a damn about his despicable demands.

A genocidal war criminal and megalomaniac mass-murderer's demands deserve to be thrown into the sewer where they belong!

Historically ignorant??? That's you precisely, my dear commie worshipper. You have no idea of the hundreds of millions slaughtered in cold blood by your beloved commie scum - Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the Kim dynasty, Castro etc. Don't you also try to justify their genocides because you love and worship communism?

Here's one countries actions fueled by capitalism, more deaths than communism's entire history.

You don't care about Putin's demands, so you don't care about peace. What a humanitarian you are. Putin and Russia are not stopping until some of their demands are met and assurances are in place that convey to Russia they will not be interfered with by the West and NATO.

Why don't you go throw Putin in a sewer, do that and ill move to North Korea lmao.

Reactions: grungeCat, death137, bleeeeeep and 1 other person
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I started reading @Depressed Cat posts as political satire and my enjoyment of life has skyrocketed, maybe I won't ctb after all! Feel free to join me in the fun.

Reactions: bleeeeeep, WoAiGou and Death is beautiful
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022

Here's one countries actions fueled by capitalism, more deaths than communism's entire history.

You don't care about Putin's demands, so you don't care about peace. What a humanitarian you are. Putin and Russia are not stopping until some of their demands are met and assurances are in place that convey to Russia they will not be interfered with by the West and NATO.

Why don't you go throw Putin in a sewer, do that and ill move to North Korea lmao.

You're showing yourself to be the historically ignorant person that you accuse me of being, because you read only commie sources and have your mind poisoned with that.

You don't even know that colonial Britain was mercantilist, but not capitalist. Mercantilism was the ideology of the colonial countries, not capitalism. You don't and cannot even understand this. This itself puts your utter historical ignorance on display for all to see.

Read and understand what mercantilism is

Wow! I don't care about peace because I give a damn about your diabolical tyrants' demands, huh? What world are you living in? A world of dark, bloody Red fantasy shaped by your beloved commie & Russkie dictators?

Poo-tin has no right whatsoever to make any demands on the free, sovereign country of Ukraine. Ukrainians decide their own course of action. If you cannot get that into your mind, you're hopeless. What happens in Ukraine is none of Russia or Poo-tin's business, understand that? Ukraine is a sovereign, free country, period. Your evil empire USSR collapsed in 1991 and splintered into several countries. Get out of your commie brainwashing for once at least.

I would put a bullet in Poo-tin's head if I were a Russian, and throw his body into the sewer where it belongs. Not easy even if one's a Russian, but I'd still try if I were one.

You keep applying for that non-existent North Korean migrant visa, or better still, try to sneak in to North Korea. You will understand what real communism is.

Last edited:
Reactions: katagiri83
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
mercantilism surely evolves from capitalist desires, though..

accusing someone else of being historically ignorant when you throw around numbers that are widely considered by historians, sinologists, etc. to be incorrect is laughable. two of the authors of the book that began the whole '100 million killed by communism' thing now essentially want nothing to do with the figure nor the book because they were proven so embarrassingly wrong. the US isn't the beacon of freedom and democracy you think it is -- also ridiculous to imply US admins didn't also use their soldiers as cannon fodder in unnecessary wars -- and this borderline romanticisation of Ukrainian suffering is deeply strange to read

Reactions: death137 and WoAiGou
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
What? Mercantilism was the ideology of the colonial powers before capitalism was even thought of! This is history. Not a commie fantasy.

Communism killed hundreds of millions in several countries throughout its existence. It has slaughtered tens of thousands in my own country, despite mine not being a fully commie country. Communism is known as the Red plague that was worse than any medieval plague.

The USA may not be the greatest beacon of freedom and democracy, but it's surely way, way, way freer and more democratic than commie hellhole North Korea. Or Russia for that matter.

When the USA invaded Iraq (highly condemnable!), the soldiers at least knew what they were doing. Not like Poo-tin's pathetic conscripts, who were lied to by their dictator.

Borderline romanticisation of Ukrainian suffering? Ever wondered who is causing all this needless suffering? The evil bastard Poo-tin and his uniformed goons!!!

Justification and attempted justification of the ongoing genocide and war crimes (carried out by the Russian invaders on hapless Ukrainian civilians) is the worst, most horrible attitude I have seen on this forum.

And I thought all of us were more empathetic than the rest of society because of our mental and/or physical illnesses. How foolish of me!

Last edited:
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
What? Mercantilism was the ideology of the colonial powers before capitalism was even thought of! This is history. Not a commie fantasy.

Communism killed hundreds of millions in several countries throughout its existence. It has slaughtered tens of thousands in my own country, despite mine not being a fully commie country. Communism is known as the Red plague that was worse than any medieval plague.

The USA may not be the greatest beacon of freedom and democracy, but it's surely way, way, way freer and more democratic than commie hellhole North Korea.

When the USA invaded Iraq, the soldiers at least knew what they were doing. Not like Poo-tin's pathetic conscripts, who were lied to by their dictator.

Borderline romanticisation of Ukrainian suffering? Ever wondered who is causing all this needless suffering? The evil bastard Poo-tin and his uniformed goons!!!

Justification and attempted justification of the ongoing genocide and war crimes (carried out by the Russian invaders on hapless Ukrainian civilians) is the worst, most horrible attitude I have seen on this forum.

And I thought all of us were more empathetic than the rest of society because of our mental and/or physical illnesses. How foolish of me!
And countries using mercantilism had private ownership of means of production and their goal was profit. It's literally capitalism with a few extra caveats.

American soldiers were lied to about Iraq wmds lol, you're an utter buffoon. You'd be funny if you werent blasting your insensitive nonsense all over this forum. Over a million people died in the Middle East bc of US imperialism.

Last edited:
Reactions: grungeCat, death137 and bleeeeeep
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
And countries using mercantilism had private ownership of means of production and their goal was profit. It's literally capitalism with a few extra caveats.

Utter nonsense! There are huge differences between mercantilism and capitalism. Commie writers will never tell you this because they are liars (like all commies) and because they somehow desperately want to paint communism as better than capitalism.

You were the one who exhibited historical ignorance by calling the colonial powers as capitalist.

WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Utter nonsense! There are huge differences between mercantilism and capitalism. Commie writers will never tell you this because they are liars (like all commies) and because they somehow desperately want to paint communism as better than capitalism.

You were the one who exhibited historical ignorance by calling the colonial powers as capitalist.

Here recent stuff!!!
Can't wait to hear about commie sources not being legit but black book of communism is.

Reactions: death137
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
i truly cannot understand why you keep referring to things you disagree with as 'commie fantasy,' mercantilism and capitalism seem to be quite objectively similar, even if one existed before the other. also, communism literally has not killed hundreds of millions of people. that's not apologism, it's just the truth. i also don't think invading Iraq on the basis of weapons of mass destruction that didn't actually exist counts as knowing what they were doing.

no one is justifying the invasion of Ukraine, and i haven't seen a single person suggest that it's somehow good or that it should be happening. for the record, i'm not doing that either, and i'm not sure how you reached that conclusion. trying to make sense of something without lionising either side isn't a defence of war crimes or whatever. your posts about their 'heroic determination' and 'humane, compassionate, non-aggressive nature' really do seem like they're attempting to romanticise what is happening, but that's just my reading i suppose

Last edited:
Reactions: death137 and WoAiGou
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022

Here recent stuff!!!
Can't wait to hear about commie sources not being legit but black book of communism is.

I'm sorry, dear commie worshipper, I never read any commie writer or listen to any commie commentator, because I know commie propagandists are horrible liars, just like Poo-tin's propagandists.

You have no idea of the evils of communism, because you yourself said that you were born in and live in the USA.

I know communism. I have seen communism in my own country. I have seen and continue to see the crimes committed by the commie blaggards in my own country. And we don't just have one, but at least three (if not more) groups of commie blaggards here. They are the worst among the worst scum that my country has ever produced.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Austria already said they have no means of defending themselves….

• Aww..
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
I'm sorry, dear commie worshipper, I never read any commie writer or listen to any commie commentator, because I know commie propagandists are horrible liars, just like Poo-tin's propagandists.

You have no idea of the evils of communism, because you yourself said that you were born in and live in the USA.

I know communism. I have seen communism in my own country. I have seen and continue to see the crimes committed by the commie blaggards in my own country. And we don't just have one, but at least three (if not more) groups of commie blaggards here. They are the worst among the worst scum that my country has ever produced.
Reading is good for the brain, I think it would help you. Read some books sometime.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
i truly cannot understand why you keep referring to things you disagree with as 'commie fantasy,' mercantilism and capitalism seem to be quite objectively similar, even if one existed before the other.

Mercantilism and capitalism are the same only in deluded communists' books. They are not! The differences are so huge that to think of them as the same is just absurd.

also, communism literally has not killed hundreds of millions of people. that's not apologism,

It has. It's the truth. Commie tyrants have slaughtered and/or starved to death hundreds of millions of innocents. Defending or justifying those blaggards' crimes is just pathetic.

Commie blaggards in my own country have slaughtered tens of thousands, despite mine not being a fully commie country.

i also don't think invading Iraq on the basis of weapons of mass destruction that didn't actually exist counts as knowing what they were doing.

US soldiers knew they were invading a sovereign country, even if the pretext was a lie (the invasion was and still is highly condemnable!) The Russian conscripts you see in these videos themselves say they didn't know and didn't expect that they were sent to invade another sovereign country.

your posts about their 'heroic determination' and 'humane, compassionate, non-aggressive nature' really do seem like they're attempting to romanticise what is happening, but that's just my reading i suppose

They're heroic, they're determined to resist an evil invasion, they're humane, they're compassionate and they're non-aggressive as is proven by their actions and their treatment of POWs. I describe what I see. I'm not romanticising their suffering. If anything, I'm absolutely horrified that they're being subjected to such terrible things, including some of our members here.

There is one commentator in this very thread who is trying to justify the genocide and war crimes being committed on Ukrainians because they had the guts to ignore Putin's despicable demands.

Reading is good for the brain, I think it would help you. Read some books sometime.

I read a lot, but not commie crap. Perhaps you should read more non-commie writers. Then you will be better informed about history and commie crimes against humanity.

If you read only commie crap but never get to experience communism in real life, it can really destroy your mind.

American soldiers were lied to about Iraq wmds lol, you're an utter buffoon. You'd be funny if you werent blasting your insensitive nonsense all over this forum. Over a million people died in the Middle East bc of US imperialism.

Cut the crap and whataboutery, you moron! Commie genocidal maniacs have slaughtered hundreds of millions.

I have clearly said the US invasion of Iraq was and is highly condemnable, as were the war crimes committed during that.

When are you going to condemn your beloved Russkie dictator's invasion and war crimes??? Don't have the basic humanity and decency to do that, huh?

Last edited:
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Mercantilism and capitalism are the same only in deluded communists' books. They are not! The differences are so huge that to think of them as the same is just absurd.

It has. It's the truth. Commie tyrants have slaughtered and/or starved to death hundreds of millions of innocents. Defending or justifying those blaggards' crimes is just pathetic.

Commie blaggards in my own country have slaughtered tens of thousands, despite mine not being a fully commie country.

US soldiers knew they were invading a sovereign country, even if the pretext was a lie (the invasion was and still is highly condemnable!) The Russian conscripts you see in these videos themselves say they didn't know and didn't expect that they were sent to invade another sovereign country.

They're heroic, they're determined to resist an evil invasion, they're humane, they're compassionate and they're non-aggressive as is proven by their actions and their treatment of POWs. I describe what I see. I'm not romanticising their suffering. If anything, I'm absolutely horrified that they're being subjected to such terrible things, including some of our members here.

There is one commentator in this very thread who is trying to justify the genocide and war crimes being committed on Ukrainians because they had the guts to ignore Putin's despicable demands.

I read a lot, but not commie crap. Perhaps you should read more non-commie writers. Then you will be better informed about history and commie crimes against humanity.

If you read only commie crap but never get to experience communism in real life, it can really destroy your mind.

Cut the crap and whataboutery, you moron!

I have clearly said the US invasion of Iraq was and is highly condemnable, as were the war crimes committed during that.

When are you going to condemn your beloved Russkie dictator's invasion and war crimes??? Don't have the basic humanity and decency to do that, huh?
I already condemned them in my first post in this thread.

I'm glad you're continually showing how little you know about politics, socio-economic theory, history.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I already condemned them in my first post in this thread.

I'm glad you're continually showing how little you know about politics, socio-economic theory, history.

You shamelesly and continually tried to justify the evil bastard Poo-tin's actions, talking about "his demands". He has no business or right to make demands on another sovereign country, get that?

You're the one who is displaying your ignorance publicly here. Don't even understand that the colonial powers were mercantilist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foresight