• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Kinda. I was evicted from my own apartment because of my constant suicidal state and was about to end up in a psych ward.
Instead, I ended up in my parents house and becoming a NEET.
Hopefully, I'll be able to go back to my apartment next year.

Wish you the best and hope things improve soon.

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Tried getting a lawyer but the tennet was bullying and scaring me with violence. I dont think he likes living with people who have health problems
So I got scared and am leaving

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Tried getting a lawyer but the tenet was bullying and scaring me with violence. I don't think he likes living with people who have health problems

This is exactly how scared bullies act, by threatening with violence or inflicting violence, and that is illegal. Not only should you get a lawyer, you might consider letting the police know about this person.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Tried getting a lawyer but the tennet was bullying and scaring me with violence. I dont think he likes living with people who have health problems
If another tenant threatens you,
It is not a safe place to live probably not worth it and better off living in a more friendly housing situation.
Talking to the landlord/person who you signed the lease with might help protect your rights/come up with a solution.
This is exactly how scared bullies act, by threatening with violence or inflicting violence, and that is illegal. Not only should you get a lawyer, you might consider letting the police know about this person.
Yes I agree.
The landlord and police needs to know about this.

Last edited:
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Kinda. I was evicted from my own apartment because of my constant suicidal state and was about to end up in a psych ward.
Instead, I ended up in my parents house and becoming a NEET.
Hopefully, I'll be able to go back to my apartment next year.

Wish you the best and hope things improve soon.
What's a NEET?

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
yes this experience was making me more suicidal

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
That would have been the perfect opportunity for me to reenact the scene from The Town where Ben Affleck and Jeremy Rinner pay a visit to the person who is harassing the bank teller as she walks home.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
@Hyperbunny this is absurd. Are you not able to pay rent due to your disability? In any case, I would consult with a lawyer and see if your landlord has grounds to get rid of you as a tenant.

Reactions: Hyperbunny
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
i contacted legal aid one but they werent much help. i felt like they dont really care. they didnt reply for like 2 months, by that time i had already left

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
@Hyperbunny this is absurd. Are you not able to pay rent due to your disability? In any case, I would consult with a lawyer and see if your landlord has grounds to get rid of you as a tenant.
She lives in the house and she made tennets harass me. So I'm kicked out
I always paid rent on time

• Aww..
Reactions: Donk