• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Polonium220

Feb 15, 2024
Same here, too much of a pussy end my life. Sorry I don't have any advice to share

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
everytime, i start shaking and my heart starts to beat fast. I can't even move my hands. Any advice?
Are these reactions just from thinking about it or are you preparing to attempt or is it something else entirely?

N

nothingtolivefor

Mar 17, 2024
I know what you mean. I know for a fact my life will only continue to get more painful and I will never be happy again, but the idea of dying itself still creeps me out a little. I'm going to try to get blackout drunk before I do it. Which sucks because it will take a while to get money for that. I'd still like to go really soon. I have memories I really cannot live with

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I think that is completely normal. A lot of the time the thought of wanting to ctb is a naturally scary thing to think about or plan to do. It can be for many different reasons for many different people. I think one of the higher up reasons why is the unknown. I find it confusing especially because there are many times where I do and plan to ctb because of my fear of the unknown, if I were to stay. But I also can't help but feel resistance and uncontrollable fear of also not knowing what there is or if there is anything after ctb. That's just my sort of input on it and what I've been struggling with right now, you could be feeling something completely different and that's totally ok too. I just think no matter what it is normal one way or another to just not know what or how to feel about it and it varies for everyone. Sorry if that's not the advice you were looking for. ❤️