• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gabworse

gabworse

it will never stop
Feb 25, 2024
every day I find myself having to fight against a thousand thoughts of CTB and a lot of paranoia, I'm slowly getting tired of all this, I don't feel appreciated in my family, I've always been kind and helpful with my friends for everything but everyone disappoints me, I don't feel like I deserve all this, I'm a good guy I never hurt anything or anyone im tired of this world

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, sserafim, vak and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Bad things happen to good people all the time, for no reason at all. Life's cruelty is indiscriminate.
Life also doesn't care how much you've sacrificed or how hard you've worked. Just because you earned something or deserved it doesn't mean you'll get it.

Life can be cruel; there's just no getting around it. Bad things happen to good people all the time. You could be the most virtuous, generous soul on the planet and still get dealt a bad hand.

It's not fair, but it's reality. You can work hard your whole life and still end up with nothing to show for it. You might suffer a terrible illness or injury through no fault of your own. Someone you love and trust could betray or abandon you unexpectedly.

The world is indifferent to the suffering of individuals. As much as we like to believe in karma, there is little evidence that the universe bends toward justice or that good deeds are rewarded. While life has moments of beauty, joy, and connection, it also contains immense suffering, and there is no rhyme or reason for who experiences what.

As much as we try to avoid pain and suffering, it's an inescapable part of the human experience.
Heartbreak, grief, stress, anxiety, depression, loneliness, failure, rejection, guilt, regret—the list of sources for emotional anguish is endless. Our complex minds and relationships mean we frequently face mental and emotional struggles. The truth is, if you live long enough, you will experience deep emotional pain at some point.

• Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22, divinemistress36, dggtscccvfd and 2 others
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I perfectly understand you, i had to make two different choices in my hellish life and I would have saved me and my family. I did not and I only made mess... I'm a stupid waste of space and I'm surrounded by the same people i wanted to escape from so badly. I dug my own tomb and now i finally reached the limit.

• Love
Reactions: gabworse
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly so cruel how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own in this existence, I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and gabworse
gabworse

gabworse

it will never stop
Feb 25, 2024
I perfectly understand you, i had to make two different choices in my hellish life and I would have saved me and my family. I did not and I only made mess... I'm a stupid waste of space and I'm surrounded by the same people i wanted to escape from so badly. I dug my own tomb and now i finally reached the limit.
I hope that at least the afterlife will repay us after suffering so much

Reactions: sserafim and tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Spero che almeno l'aldilà ci ripaghi dopo aver sofferto tanto
I hope so. I tought i could do something for me, my family, eventually for others. But it is all so big and evil, and I'm way weaker than i thought.

gabworse

gabworse

it will never stop
Feb 25, 2024
Bad things happen to good people all the time, for no reason at all. Life's cruelty is indiscriminate.
Life also doesn't care how much you've sacrificed or how hard you've worked. Just because you earned something or deserved it doesn't mean you'll get it.

Life can be cruel; there's just no getting around it. Bad things happen to good people all the time. You could be the most virtuous, generous soul on the planet and still get dealt a bad hand.

It's not fair, but it's reality. You can work hard your whole life and still end up with nothing to show for it. You might suffer a terrible illness or injury through no fault of your own. Someone you love and trust could betray or abandon you unexpectedly.

The world is indifferent to the suffering of individuals. As much as we like to believe in karma, there is little evidence that the universe bends toward justice or that good deeds are rewarded. While life has moments of beauty, joy, and connection, it also contains immense suffering, and there is no rhyme or reason for who experiences what.

As much as we try to avoid pain and suffering, it's an inescapable part of the human experience.
Heartbreak, grief, stress, anxiety, depression, loneliness, failure, rejection, guilt, regret—the list of sources for emotional anguish is endless. Our complex minds and relationships mean we frequently face mental and emotional struggles. The truth is, if you live long enough, you will experience deep emotional pain at some point.
unfortunately many humans are destined to suffer, and I have always been one of them, I just hope that what I find at the end of all this shit will repay me.
thank you for all these words, you made me feel very understood.

Reactions: tbroken, sserafim and divinemistress36
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
"Monster" didn't suck at least right? Johan is one of my favorite fictional characters.

Reactions: sserafim and gabworse
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hope that at least the afterlife will repay us after suffering so much
I hope so too, with all the suffering we endure in life we deserve to go to heaven

• Love
Reactions: gabworse and divinemistress36