LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

a bad person
Oct 18, 2023
i don't get why people get called mentally ill, it makes it sound like they are broken, they have something that needs fixing

but how could I be broken if merely existing is the reason I am how I am?

the world made me like this, so i'm working as intended then

i guess people just want to see humans and life as a utopia, so the moment anyone has a legitimate reason to not want to be here they just tell them they're crazy

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, edu0z, carnivalforone and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Broken. Sometimes it's the world. Sometimes it's us. Sometimes it's both.
I just wish I could die in peace and remove myself from the equation.

Reactions: XXXWRLD, edu0z and carnivalforone
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Just labels made up to control us. And it works. Controling humans seems straightfoward and easy, you just manipulate their nature and feelings and they all dance like puppets doing whatever society wants them to. It spreads and everyone becomes a servant who does the work to keep others in line or take their freedom, sap their strength so they fall in line.

I feel it could take one person with enough influence and power to program sheep to do whatever they want. It can start slowly but if young are indoctrinated the world is going to change later. What is good or bad, what is acceptable and what is not.

I believed others and thought they knew what they were doing but as I am growing older I realised everyone is just a bot.

Last edited: