• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Princess Twilight

Dec 24, 2023
Everything sucks beyond compare. School? Friends? Life? I think I just realized how fucking fake the people in my life are. I thought I was overreacting but no. Sometimes I wish i would just go ctb, instead of talking myself out of it and convincing myself that life is worth living or somthing. I missed my chance with jumping since it's winter now and all the rivers might be frozen. I just realized now next to impossible it is to get SN. I tried for months and I nothing to show for it. It's like the universe is laughing at me and my suffering sometimes, like my entire existence is just another form of entertainment. It's punch after mf punch and I don't even know why I keep getting up. Ik this is a jumbled mess but I'm just so frustrated with being live and breathing. I thought that I would finally be gone from here and nope I'm still here. It's a vicious cycle of: life's okay -> something happens -> I want to die -> death is inaccessible -> incomprehensible suffering -> repeat. Wanting to die and not being able to is a form of cruel and unusual punishment

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
All very good points, those exact feelings are shared by many of us. Somehow, essentially everything is wrong or unbearable, and none of it will ever be fixed. Even when there are good, easy solutions that would benefit all of humanity, they'll never be an option. Suffering is the only state of existence some of us will ever get to experience, and CBT is the objectively correct response – and even that's taken away from us whenever possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori