• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onmy12threason

onmy12threason

When the time is right
Apr 23, 2024
I have felt an indescribable amount of relief knowing that my suffering will end tomorrow. Bought a 550 paracord, did some research on the mechanics of hanging, and bought a couple joints for the road. I chose a fairly rural trail to scout out tomorrow. I hope that my rotting body will feed the nature around me, that my death serves some sort of purpose.

I've ultimately decided that I won't write a note, because truthfully I am not interested in what happens after I leave this world. I deserve to die with dignity, and anyone who truly knows me will understand why I did this. I'll likely do one more update before tomorrow, but if I don't, you can infer what happened. I hope everyone here can find the peace they deserve, however that may look.

dark_side_idea

dark_side_idea

Mar 29, 2024
Perhaps, writing a note could be useful for yourself, l mean, after you write it you can always cancel it, but l highly recommend you to write your mind down, you'll feel a sense of closure, and it ll make every thing more real

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best. I hope you find the peace and freedom you search for ❤️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
550 paracord for full suspension won't be strong enough.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
I'm glad you've found some peace before you ctb, being at peace with the decision will make passing over much more bearable when the time comes.

Wishing you lots of luck, I hope it brings you all you've wished for. ❤️

onmy12threason

onmy12threason

When the time is right
Apr 23, 2024
550 paracord for full suspension won't be strong enough.
Hello- I bought a second rope (1100 paracord, holds 220 lbs) in case my first is unable to hold my weight. I'm roughly 130 pounds. I'm concerned that a thinner rope may hurt more (and make it difficult to find the trachea/carotid artery), but I am going to try my hardest to pass nonetheless. If I fail I will buy another rope and try again tomorrow.