• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
It's been a quite journey and I am almost at my destination so to speak. The method is chosen, the place as well. Now I only have a few more things to take care of. If I stick to the plan, I'll be gone in a month.

And when I say this is a journey, this truly is one. So much work and mental preparing needs to be put into this. I once half-jokingly said that this whole process is like getting an education and once you are successful at killing yourself, you finally graduate and get your masters of suicide degree.

It's quite interesting if you observe yourself and how you can actually detect everything they say about the stages that a suicidal person goes through. I am finally at the final stage that is peace and relief, once you are ready, you are ready. Only thing left is doing the act itself and getting it over with.

Last edited:
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
What are you feeling? A sense of accomplishment? Euphoria? When people get close to their desired date of death, they can feel all kinds of different things. The last time I truly attempted suicide, I was buried deep into despair so that was all I could feel. These days, though, when the realization that I will die by suicide hits me, all I can feel is peace, because I won't have to endure this bullshit for that long.

Anyways, if you are set on this, I can only hope you find what you are looking for. Peace, some kind of heaven, another chance, nonexistent or what have you.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
It's been a quite journey and I am almost at my destination so to speak. The method is chosen, the place as well. Now I only have a few more things to take care of. If I stick to the plan, I'll be gone in a month.

And when I say this is a journey, this truly is one. So much work and mental preparing needs to be put into this. I once half-jokingly said that this whole process is like getting an education and once you are successful at killing yourself, you finally graduate and get your masters of suicide degree.

It's quite interesting if you observe yourself and how you can actually detect everything they say about the stages that a suicidal person goes through. I am finally at the final stage that is peace and relief, once you are ready, you are ready. Only thing left is doing the act itself and getting it over with.
If I recall correctly, the method you have in mind is N, right?

Reactions: LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
How does one make it do the stage that is peace and relief?
Good luck on your "exam".

Reactions: Smilla
Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
What are you feeling? A sense of accomplishment? Euphoria?

I kinda just feel okay. I'd love to continue if I would have my health back, but I don't think it's realistic anymore. Life has lost its purpose and what I hold valuable. Overall I've had a good life and I've had my accomplishments...and now I just wish to end it.

If I recall correctly, the method you have in mind is N, right?

Correct.

How does one make it do the stage that is peace and relief?

I think just by suffering bad enough for a long time. Though I admit that it's much easier when you have health problems that affect your quality of life. It also helps if you study human mind and death in general and keep it in mind that everybody dies in the end, even famous people and it's a natural thing.

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I am finally at the final stage that is peace and relief, once you are ready, you are ready. Only thing left is doing the act itself and getting it over with.
Oh, that stage was glorious. I felt amazing.

Too bad life happened and shit backfired hard.

T

tourmaline

Jul 5, 2018
Your journey sounds like it's been similar to mine. Wishing you an easy and painless final exam.

Reactions: Revan