MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I don't want a partner but if I did I would want a woman. I am a woman btw.

Mainly because there have been sad cases of the men asking for partners r*ping the woman and then killing them and I have no desire for that. Also men scare me even my own dad sometimes so a man I don't know in person would really scare me. Lastly I'm not gay but I really love woman...I think they're beautiful and strong and I really admire them...well most of them. I don't know why but I do.

I feel like the guys want a female partner because lots of people when they think of kind warm, nurturing etc they think of their mother and mothers are woman so they associate the two....that and they're probably lonely. I also think it's cause of the dumbass males who think sharing feelings with another male is gay
Just for context,
I am Male, 23 usually perceived as an Incel.

I personally dont feel that is uncommon,

Men usually are absent of female connection and it is rather understandable that they want a female conecction when they are departing this world

I don't know about women, but I can perceive that they do not desire men as much as men desire women

I'm not currently looking for a CTB partner, but if wanted to die and I could choose to die with a cuddling or at least some basic minimum female interaction, that would be great and strongly preffered.

but again, I'm an Incel, so my views are screwed up
I already think no one wants men in this world so it's not a surprise for me

I must say even if I feel im not desired in any way other than my money-making capabilities, I am still looking for human connection.
Question out of honest concern and curiosity....why tf are you an incel? I never understood why so it would be nice if you could explain.

(BTW I'm not trying to be hostile just genuinely curious)

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Hi.

So have you noticed something if you've ever taken time to read the Partners threads in particular (the ctb one and the recovery one)? This is noticeable even in regular threads and posts where people talk about making friends, making connections or finding someone to talk with.

Well, I rapidly came to notice that almost everyone wants women (a female partner). That is, the majority of the posts either ask for a female exclusively or a female preferably. Then, in what seems to come in the second position, you have the posts saying gender doesn't matter.

So, what happens is: women want women, men want women. A question remains: who wants men?

I only bumped in one (a single post) of a male saying they'd prefer a male (no mention of homosexuality in said post... Btw, isn't the fact that I have to mention that already problematic? Think about it).

Anyway, even more incredibly, I noticed that even gay males ask for females...

So my point is: isn't this lack of willingness, this inability and this refusal to connect between males increasing their loneliness and suicidality?

We would think this place would be the best to break those barriers and to help fight against males discriminating against other males and that this place would provide empathy and understanding, but the contrary seems to be happening.

That is males who already feel lonely and rejected don't even really want to talk with and support other males, reproducing the very patterns their upbringing and society inflicted upon them and which may well have led here in the first place.

What do you think?
I'm a girl and I guess that males are driven by their desire to find a mate. I think they base their self worth off of it. Personally it doesn't make any sense to me because I'm aroace but I think that's what their driving force and motivation is: to find a partner.

I don't want men or male connection and I don't want intimacy with anyone. I don't want female connection either. I prefer to be alone, thanks. I don't want intimacy of any kind, I don't like people being or getting too close. I just don't like humans or human company in general. I think I'm allergic to people. I don't even feel like a human so…yeah lmao.

I want a ctb partner though because I think that it would give me some motivation to actually ctb, like two people working towards a shared goal. I would prefer a female ctb partner though because I feel safer among women. However, I wouldn't mind if I had a male ctb partner either (as long as they're not a predator).

I think that most people in general feel safer among women, another reason why they might want a female ctb partner over a male one.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I never understood why people want to ctb with strangers. Or even with people they know.

To gain courage to do it?

For me it would be awkward as hell to do this. It would also force me to do it on date we agreed on. What if I change my mind? Who is going to wait for whom? How do you both know that is definitely the day? For something that big as well. I mean you probably never even met irl. How do you even trust someone like that?

Maybe people long for some kind of connection I guess... but I don't think this is the way personally.

For me, I would just like to crawl somewhere and die in my own world without seeing someone different than me. Who sees the world differently and life they lived.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I never understood why people want to ctb with strangers. Or even with people they know.

To gain courage to do it?

For me it would be awkward as hell to do this. It would also force me to do it on date we agreed on. What if I change my mind? Who is going to wait for whom? How do you both know that is definitely the day? For something that big as well. I mean you probably never even met irl. How do you even trust someone like that?

Maybe people long for some kind of connection I guess... but I don't think this is the way personally.

For me, I would just like to crawl somewhere and die in my own world without seeing someone different than me. Who sees the world differently and life they lived.
Yeah I think if I had a partner I would finally have the courage and motivation to do it.

Reactions: R_N