• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I always feel im the only person up at night. I hate being awake when the "normies" are up and moving around. Im going to sleep as soon as they start to rustle around in a few hours. They will ask if I'm hungry. "No I had marshmallow cereal.". They will ask if I want to go to the store. "No but get me more cereal.". They will ask if I want coffee. "No, there is new coffee I just had a bunch.". They will tell me it's a beautiful day. They will tell me the cat wants to go in my room. They will blah blah blah. I'm sleeping (playing on ma phone) I love you all but you scare the crap out of me. If I make it to work then another day of miracles will begin. Until then I own the night....and the Xbox.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
My sleep schedule is perpetually shifting forward by a few hours every day until it moves all the way around the clock, then it does it all over again. The times when I'm up nights get pretty lonely tbh

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Well, it is about lunchtime here now…
How is your weather there
My sleep schedule is perpetually shifting forward by a few hours every day until it moves all the way around the clock, then it does it all over again. The times when I'm up nights get pretty lonely tbh
Its the freedom I enjoy most. No matter what time of day. I walk in the woods alone except I have to take the cat back every once in a while so it wont get eatened
I'm confused about this post
It got moved? Oh well. Why are you confused
Momentai, whats up buddy!!

Last edited:
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
How is your weather there
I'm sorry, and feel free to consider me rude, but I haven't registered to this forum for a small talk. I find these 'hi' waves and similar shit a bit too childish. I'm not the owner neither admin or mod here, but I don't believe this was supposed to be another chitchatting page.
But of course, this is just my $0.02.