• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spring vainglory

spring vainglory

from a moon soaked in distance.
Feb 3, 2024
does anyone know bisuko's menhera-chan?

5D61DB4F CC22 48F7 BA40 194478286A8F
i love her a lot, shes a character that was created to bring awareness of mental health to japan. she's very loud and over the top about her mental illness and sh, because society wont stop ignoring and trying to shut up people like us who need to be able to explore how we feel and find support.

last night i had a dream that bisuko, the creator, was a frequent user of this site, and he would interact on posts and forums like everyone else. it was awesome and kind of perfect.

if anyone doesn't know who she is, this is one of her platforms. she launched a substyle called yamikawaii, which means darkness-cute ♥
i thought it would be good to share her with you guys on here if you havent heard of her already ♡

actually, i'll be cosplaying her at an anime convention in a couple of weeks! i'm so excited

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Forever Sleep, hail and 3 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Wow. looked it up and it's been a while since she was launched.
Thanks for sharing, i personally didnt know such a segment existed.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and spring vainglory
hail

hail

embrace
Jan 27, 2024
i remember seeing bisuko featured on refinery29 during an episode that went into depth about yami kawaii, an incredible artist and sounds like such a sweetheart

Reactions: spring vainglory