A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I feel like everyone hates me. I have so much anxiety and people can sense it and hate me for it. When I talk to people they never smile, they hate having to talk to me. At my work people avoid having to talk to me and if they have no choice they look and sound disgusted by me. I make everyone around me uncomfortable with my presence.

Even my family doesn't like me. If there is a family gathering like Christmas I'll go out of obligation but I really dread going. But even my own family doesn't like me and avoids me. I add nothing of value and my presence only serves to bring the mood down and make people uncomfortable.

There is no reason for me to keep living. I hate myself and my life. There is no way I can live an entire life alone like this. I'm too old, I'm never going to change. I want to finally do something good for people by dieing but it is so hard to access a peaceful method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Spectre
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
It sounds really hard for you. I'm so very sorry. I try not to care about what others think about me, but it still hurts. I try to be at peace with my own brokenness and find a lot of camaraderie in this site, which helps me feel not so alone.
Wish you well!

Reactions: AllAlone
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I feel like everyone hates me. I have so much anxiety and people can sense it and hate me for it. When I talk to people they never smile, they hate having to talk to me. At my work people avoid having to talk to me and if they have no choice they look and sound disgusted by me. I make everyone around me uncomfortable with my presence.

Even my family doesn't like me. If there is a family gathering like Christmas I'll go out of obligation but I really dread going. But even my own family doesn't like me and avoids me. I add nothing of value and my presence only serves to bring the mood down and make people uncomfortable.

There is no reason for me to keep living. I hate myself and my life. There is no way I can live an entire life alone like this. I'm too old, I'm never going to change. I want to finally do something good for people by dieing but it is so hard to access a peaceful method.
I know the feeling. I could have written the same thing about myself.

Reactions: AllAlone