• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
Genuinely growing impatient with death. Why do so many people die young who don't want it, but I have to put a shotgun to the back of my head? Hope I die on my way home from work

• Hugs
Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really feel like this too. I'm so full of anger and resentment so much of the time. I don't even want to be this person but then, I feel like there are reasonable reasons for feeling the way we feel, so I don't really see the point in denying it either. Maybe it would be better to though. It's not like I can do anything constructive with any of it.

I just wish I could go before I'm utterly honest about how I feel which is just going to upset people. I feel like a bottle of soda that keeps being shaken. I'm getting dangerously close to going pop.

• Hugs
Reactions: MisterOGBongWater and Praestat_Mori
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
I really feel like this too. I'm so full of anger and resentment so much of the time. I don't even want to be this person but then, I feel like there are reasonable reasons for feeling the way we feel, so I don't really see the point in denying it either. Maybe it would be better to though. It's not like I can do anything constructive with any of it.

I just wish I could go before I'm utterly honest about how I feel which is just going to upset people. I feel like a bottle of soda that keeps being shaken. I'm getting dangerously close to going pop.
Feel like that analogy you made there at the end every single day of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep