• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
People are SO quick to admit that it doesn't actually get better when they don't think they're discussing suicide

The amount of times I've heard, "enjoy your youth" or anything similar, as if that doesn't literally just mean "it's all downhill from here". That's why it's so easy to tell that they're lying when they immediately start spouting positivity and motivation and reasons to live when they know you're suicidal

Everyone knows life sucks. There are memes that are basically just "I want to die haha" that get hundreds of thousands if not millions of people just going "sameee". And I get that not everyone is actively suicidal, but hating your life and yourself is practically mainstream at this point. So we're allowed to laugh about how awful this world is and joke about how much we want to die, but the second we decide to actually do something about it, suddenly it came out of NOWHERE and everyone is so shocked

I swear to god this life is like a toxic relationship. The second you try to leave they drag you right back in and gaslight you into thinking it's all sunshine and rainbows

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WantingOut2, silentgoodbye, LoiteringClouds and 13 others
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Yes, life sucks when you can't control it. Would rather go right now.

Reactions: WantingOut2 and pthnrdnojvsc
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Because life is hell on earth for some.

Reactions: WantingOut2
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
That's why they are banning any peaceful and reliable method bc if it's accessible easily to everyone the whole planet would ctb.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, LoiteringClouds, wCvML2 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's why they are banning any peaceful and reliable method bc if it's accessible easily to everyone the whole planet would ctb.
I don't think that a majority of people would really CTB even if they were given N for free. The group of forum members isn't representative in regards of statistics.

Last edited:
Reactions: bed, Sylveon and LoiteringClouds
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most people enjoy and thrive at life. Giving out N wouldn't make much difference I feel.

The majority recover from depression, some of us are just untreatable I feel.

For those with physical ailments, maybe more of them would exit if the physical pain turns into depression.

Reactions: bed, Praestat_Mori, TiredOfAllThis and 1 other person