BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

Is it just me or is this an odd question to ask people? Why wouldn't you ask them their favorite state instead of their least favorite state? Maybe this guy was trying to be unique? Then at the bottom he tells people to tag someone from "an enemy state". Is he trying to be funny, is he really trying to turn all the states against each other?
I'm assuming he's trying to be funny or sarcastic or something. I just find the whole thing kind of odd.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
huh... that is kind of odd....

But I can say that Illinois does hate indiana "jokingly" but indiana hates illinois "jokingly" too... Well indiana hates a lot of other states for that matter lol

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
huh... that is kind of odd....

But I can say that Illinois does hate indiana "jokingly" but indiana hates illinois "jokingly" too... Well indiana hates a lot of other states for that matter lol
I noticed that a lot of states seem to hate the states around or near them. And Florida actually chose Florida! Florida apparently hates itself! :pfff: And New Jersey hates everybody! Both Oregon and Washington chose California as the state they hate the most. California chose Texas, even though lots of Californians are moving to Texas right now. Actually the more I'm thinking about this, maybe this was an interesting survey after all.

Reactions: MysticPerception, GoodPersonEffed, Carina and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My state hates itself, how ironic that is. We must be the suicide state then. Since we self sabotage.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, GoodPersonEffed, Carina and 1 other person
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I noticed that a lot of states seem to hate the states around or near them. And Florida actually chose Florida! Florida apparently hates itself! :pfff: And New Jersey hates everybody! Both Oregon and Washington chose California as the state they hate the most. California chose Texas, even though lots of Californians are moving to Texas right now. Actually the more I'm thinking about this, maybe this was an interesting survey after all.
I think the California/Texas thing is political..All the Californians leaving for Texas are mainly conservatives and fleeing California(liberal state) for a conservative state.All the liberals staying in California in turn hate Texas' conservative principles...The Oklahoma hating Texas is right on.My grandma was a proud Okie and despised Texas.She called people from Texas "Texas windbags".That is pretty funny Florida hating itself though.:pfff:

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think the California/Texas thing is political..All the Californians leaving for Texas are mainly conservatives and fleeing California(liberal state) for a conservative state.All the liberals staying in California in turn hate Texas' conservative principles...The Oklahoma hating Texas is right on.My grandma was a proud Okie and despised Texas.She called people from Texas "Texas windbags".That is pretty funny Florida hating itself though.:pfff:

I'm thinking the Florida hating Florida (based on people I've known living there) is mainly the policies and stuff--and being the "joke" of the US during some times of the year, so they hate themselves, or rather their other citizens.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
That's interesting. I didn't realize Texas and Oklahoma had a rivalry with each other.

Yes, I think the Californians are creating a lot of blue pockets in Texas. I know Austin is completely blue now and liberal. I know that because I have conservative friends there who complain about it all the time.

I'm sure when people think of Florida, they still think of hanging chads & the 2000 election, which everyone blamed Florida for messing up. LOL!

Reactions: mesohappy and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's interesting. I didn't realize Texas and Oklahoma had a rivalry with each other.

Yes, I think the Californians are creating a lot of blue pockets in Texas. I know Austin is completely blue now and liberal. I know that because I have conservative friends there who complain about it all the time.

I'm sure when people think of Florida, they still think of hanging chads & the 2000 election, which everyone blamed Florida for messing up. LOL!
I think when they pull red/blue maps by population (not by areas), cities in general are blue, country areas are red... or if they really look at it, the country is more dark purple.

Reactions: mesohappy and BlueWidow
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
North Carolina resident. I can agree that we hate South Carolina (in a joking way).

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
North Carolina resident. I can agree that we hate South Carolina (in a joking way).

So one of y'all does vinegar based BBQ sauces and the other does mustard, is that correct?

Reactions: hershberger
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah, we're more on the vinegar side and they're more mustard. I actually like both. Good barbecue is a winner regardless of the sauce, in my opinion.

*whispers* I like vinegar better, though. :))

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, we're more on the vinegar side and they're more mustard. I actually like both. Good barbecue is a winner regardless of the sauce, in my opinion.

*whispers* I like vinegar better, though. :))

What about dry rub, are they also vinegar and mustard based?

hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
Oh, I'm in over my head now. :haha: I'm no cook; I'm just the guy who eats what you put in front of me.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Backwood_tilt