Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Everyone is mentally ill ,as far as the society is. There is no shame in mentally ill and suicidal. Have you seen the joker. He is not evil in nature, the society is. That stigma him as so called minority. Pro liver , mental docs are all mentally ill as well , they just blinded themselves . As long as you are a being, either you are 100% evil or u are mentally ill.
Either you are unaware of the evil around you, you like to blend yourself to look normal cheat your heart that life isn't that bad .

Last edited:
Reactions: alexit
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
This is a really interesting perspective. It's making me wonder if "mental illness" is really just synonymous with not following common rules of society - the rules that dictate what is "normal" behavior. I guess I prefer to think that most humans are limited, flawed, and probably have a dark side as much as an acceptable side.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
It is just a terminology people use to stigma sucidial people . Cancer, unborn , animal slaughter house, sick people, lost loved ones. It's pure evil to blind oneself just becaus they fit into the society

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Pro liver :pfff:

Who is more healthy, someone who feels prevalently good but is dying, or someone who feels prevalently bad but stays alive for longer?

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Pro liver :pfff:

Who is more healthy, someone who feels prevalently good but is dying, or someone who feels prevalently bad but stays alive for longer?

Mentally ill is not ones choice, existence is . A baby is born crying , becasue of the evil that awaits him. Have u seen a laughing baby. Animals don't , not all but some don't . Have you seen a crying croc baby , snake baby ??

Last edited:
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
That is a good take on things @Deardaddy

I think that mental illnesses do exist to an extent. There are conditions that can cause chemical imbalances within the brain, and affect things such as mood; these could be considered genuine mental illnesses/conditions, because they make the brain function in a way that it wasn't originally supposed to. At the same time the term "mentally ill" does get overused. There are many things that are labelled mentall illnesses which shouldn't be.

For example: some people spend all day on social media. This isn't normal behaviour but we don't label those people as mentally ill? Now on the other hand if a guy walks down the street talking to himself he is called "crazy" and could possibly be forcefully treated for some perceived neurological condition. Both of those things aren't considered "normal", but only the 2nd is considered to be an act of an insane mind. Why? Because social media obsession is practiced by a lot of people so it is considered okay. The latter isn't.

Reactions: casctb
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
"It is no measure of sanity to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, esse_est_percipi and Sprite_Geist
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
This is kinda a nice perspective but then things like depression, autism, bipolar and such are real mental illnesses. I think the point is that a general poor state of mind can just be a symptom of the life you live rather than always being tied to a mental illness.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe, Sprite_Geist and casctb