• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I can think of several times throughout my 20s that I literally looked like death and people have looked at me in surprise. Even still, I get dark circles under my eyes after every shower and when I brush my teeth because it's so stressful for me. Why am I still alive? Lol

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Leto? Ha! I wish I looked that good, my physical appearance situation is a thousand times worse. But yea, I have been told I look severely ill and aged on top of already being unattractive in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and Kramer
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I meant in public. I'm in public maybe twice a week

And I have a full time job.
I just shaved today for the first time in over 2 months. I looked like Grizzly Adams. I've just been too depressed to give a shit. But I've been going to work, and going to the store, knowing full well I look like a homeless drug addict. I'm just too depressed to care.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
People understood me more often when I was at the depths of my using.
Trying to keep on a even keel now I'm like a hack in the box when I have to converse it's fuckin ridiculous how the elite have fucked us with anxiety/mental illness.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Yes...even though I'm not male or good looking. But a few years back (deep into anorexia and pills) I was a walking skeleton with bags bigger than my eyes and paper white skin. At that stage I was merely functioning and going to work out of habit...not even brushing my hair/teeth (gross) it's as close to depersonalization as I ever gotten.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
My depression/anxiety has aged me. It takes its physical toll too. I look older and than I am because of it and look just generally ill/run down.
Factor into the equation that I was , and am , always naturally very unattractive anyway....then its not good at all.

Last edited: