• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Well, at least you know yourself. I go to the gym and hate seeing my body in the full-length, mirror wall in the weight room, but I really do feel proud every time I get my arse there. I REALLY don't think your legs look like an 80-year-old's, and I hate to sound preachy or at all knowledgeable, but it seems like some of these self-flagellating thoughts you're having could really be eased up with some medication. It just seems like needless suffering.

I have very skinny legs and a severe case of varicose veins (srsly they look alien most of the time) i know treatment and straightforward/simple surgery exist but tbh i never thought i'd last long enough to care for it. But anyway not going to the gym/my legs have nothing to do with my depression (nearly 20 years on ssri meds for it) but thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you feel proudness after going to the gym! Hope it can ease your mind a bit.

Reactions: sif and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well I have actually started working out/lifting a little bit again as of a few days. Eating better too. I am having some problems with accelerated aging due to illness and a sedentary lifestyle. As much as I want to say "fuck it" I think you do sort of reach a point where you have to choose between a reasonable quality of life and having all the small things start going wrong in your body.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've decided to invest in one of these, I want to look my best for the big day.
FB IMG 1547331199272

• Yay!
Reactions: marcusuk63, sif, azucaramargo and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
people used to ask me if i worked out as i`ve always been naturally slim and quite toned , i thought they must be kidding i cant even be bothered to go upstairs a lot of the time lol

Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
I started going to the Gym 3 weeks ago. I make sure every time i'm at the gym i up the weights a little bit at the end, so my limbs hurts....makes me feel alive.
I sleep better and i'm looking forward to the next time i can go where. Which is something...i always hated sport and was very unhealthy.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I actually did work hard but I just feel like I wanted to do more stuff. I was having a war with myself because sometimes I over do it at gym and then other things suffer because I spent all my energy at the gym lol! Pointless post today. In other news, I woke up on wrong side of the bed and was angry all morning. I ate too many edibles b4 bed and woke up groggy. I might have to give those up lol! I tend to go overboard and treat them like thc free candy.

No, because even just 30 minutes of working out in one day can make a huge difference and the gym isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If you worked out for at least 30 minutes, you are good. If you just sat around for 15 minutes while using your smartphone, then that's a different story.

Last edited: