• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Just at the thought of living I can't explain it.

At random moments when I'm having fun , eating, talking with friends, going to bed, doing homework, I just have a weird almost panic attack feeling at the thought of living.

It's not even a direct thought it's more like a feelings. It gets hard to breath and my chest tightens and I feel like I shouldn't be alive and nothing is real.

It's a hard thing to explain but I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, LoiteringClouds, Pluto00 and 7 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Everything about life gives me anxiety

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, eternaldream, ResilientAF and 3 others
courtingthereaper

courtingthereaper

Nov 2, 2023
100% experienced this a lot in the past, and the few people I told about it thought it was very strange. Even the fact that I had hands freaked me out immensely. Dissociation/depersonalization maybe?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, eternaldream, hermestrimegistus and 2 others
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
100% experienced this a lot in the past, and the few people I told about it thought it was very strange. Even the fact that I had hands freaked me out immensely. Dissociation/depersonalization maybe?
Glad it's not just me. I've been feeling it for a while but it's been getting worse and it's unbearable I don't know what to do with myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
courtingthereaper

courtingthereaper

Nov 2, 2023
Glad it's not just me. I've been feeling it for a while but it's been getting worse and it's unbearable I don't know what to do with myself.
I'm trying to think about what helped mine dissipate. Ketamine maybe? Existence is absurd, so your feelings are extremely valid IMO. I guess just seeing everything as futile and meaningless helped me relax into it and have a little more fun? But I'm still on SaSu so I have no idea. If anything else comes to mind I'll let you know. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way — it's awful! Hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, divinemistress36 and MiMif
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Life itself bothers me. Existence for me is an unwanted annoyance and hindrance. Life is just so boring and meaningless. I know this may sound bizzare but I wish that I didn't have to physically exist, I wish that I could have been an AI or something. I hate having a physical/biological body and all of the biological functions that it entails. Sometimes I feel like a prisoner trapped in a flesh prison/meat suit. I also detest having to complete the mundane tasks/chores required of life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, reclaimedbynature, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
All the time. Life itself makes me uncomfortable and is something that I don't want and never did

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Yes me too.
Has felt like being trapped in life - often with people you don't want to be trapped with including myself!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I have felt anxious about life itself for many years - and now that my worst nightmares are becoming true, even more like that. All I want now is ctb to stop all this.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Yes. Everyday. I don't even know entirely why. And yeah, I know exactly what you are referring to, with the feeling of my throat and body tightening at the thought of continuing my life. I feel a sense of anxiety that I am existing but also a sense of boredom that I am living.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I dissociate a lot - and the last few days, have been in more of a dissociative state than most days. And right now, I am typing this and feel like I am watching myself do this - depersonalisation. Do feel out of the world, away from reality. Mind you, this probably keeps the pain numbed when it gets extreme and that is helpful - though that journey between numbness and the feelings being thawed is awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, sserafim and MiMif