• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Regardless of how you see it, it seems to have lost, if my death has a meaning for those who matter to me, I do not think I can spend my last moments in peace knowing that I am causing them harm by killing myself, if my death will not matter to anyone, simply I would sink deeper into sadness when I realize how insignificant I was.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Regardless of how you see it, it seems to have lost, if my death has a meaning for those who matter to me, I do not think I can spend my last moments in peace knowing that I am causing them harm by killing myself, if my death will not matter to anyone, simply I would sink deeper into sadness when I realize how insignificant I was.
I don't understand what you wrote at all.

winechateu

winechateu

Dec 4, 2020
all the time. i am currently working on emotionally detaching myself from those that i love so when it comes down to it, it wont hurt my heart as much.
yeet

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I feel neutral.
It doesn't comfort me nor does it make me discontent.

it's like you have the path of life, doing whatever it is you normally do,
And then there's this walking track next to it covered with more bushes at the entrance, u could tell not many people use it,
You decide to go with that instead because the main path hasn't worked out too well.

I feel numb.
It gets old.

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
Interesting to know how others think, naive as it sounds but I always thought that when it came to thoughts of ctb we would all had the same emotions and thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I think they were saying,

It's hard to ctb because of the damage they see themselves project on loved ones,
and hypothetically speaking, if their ctb affects no one, they feel less valued.
Yes, it was a verbiage to express that, thanks for making it more understandable.

• Hugs
Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
Well I'm the total opposite, the thoughts of ctb I feel freedom and peace, the thought that I could never be raped again and noone can ever touch you physically.

• Aww..