• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm wondering if I am a freak or not. I'm normally a very nice person who gets along with everyone. I try to help where I can and have a positive attitude. Where has this gotten me? FUCKED every time. My most recent adventure is proof of this. I am so angry at what they've done to me I could hurt someone and walk away (not just someone but the piece of shit that fucked me). They have made my life so absolutely miserable that my only option is to ctb Do I want to go - no. Do I have to go - yes. And these people will just walk away laughing. My PTSD is off the charts. You see this happened 30 years ago when those people killed my child. They told the coroner they did it, but nothing happened to them not even to the adults that were there. I am really concerned over my anger. I'm afraid of these feelings.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
It's normal? I don't think so. But I have very violent thoughts if that makes you feel any better. It's fine until you don't act on it imo. The only god we HAVE to worship is the law. Even tho some mf-s deserve the worst of the worst.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Our personal situations are so different but I have a few people (maybe they seem to be random) that I could kill without hesitating. In the end it wouldn't have prevented the ultimate failure I had but it's part of my misery.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I can relate so much, I m always peaceful, probably for much too long.

What Happened to your child? Sounds awful.
I know the feeling of being afraid of the own anger. Is really difficult.
@Unattainable666

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
I just send my Karate Monkey after them

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Whilst I don't wish I could hurt people, I do wish that people got hurt enough to acknowledge that keeping suicidal people alive against their will is immoral and that we deserve the right to die. Unfortunately, I think that it would take a millennium at best for people like us to have the right to die peacefully whenever we want to

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't want to sound cynical, but in this life there are many things that we can't just control. Should we accept them? Should we fight to change them? What if the things you are trying to change are bigger and stronger than you? What if certain choices that you made led you to your own despair?
I learnt to meditate and be a spectator of my own life and see things all around.
I'm not as futile as i may think when things go wrong and I'm not the only actor in my victory.
I learnt to don't commit myself.
I'm sorry that you faced all this pain, but maybe it was just destiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I don't want to sound cynical, but in this life there are many things that we can't just control. Should we accept them? Should we fight to change them? What if the things you are trying to change are bigger and stronger than you? What if certain choices that you made led you to your own despair?
I learnt to meditate and be a spectator of my own life and see things all around.
I'm not as futile as i may think when things go wrong and I'm not the only actor of my victory.
I learnt to don't commit myself.
I'm sorry that you faced all this pain, but maybe it was just destiny.
Life fucking sucks. People suck I dont care how much you meditate that will never change. It's time to make a huge change

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Sometimes, yes.
When I start to have these feelings I know it's time to physically remove myself from the situation. Because it can get to a point of loosing control
Life fucking sucks. People suck I dont care how much you meditate that will never change. It's time to make a huge change
I agree, some wrong doings can't be forgiven

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Sometimes, yes.
When I start to have these feelings I know it's time to physically remove myself from the situation. Because it can get to a point of loosing control

Some things can't be forgiven 🙏
You are so right - some things will never be forgiven - just made better

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
My ptsd has made my anger bad as well I have to constantly put myself in time our so I don't lash out . It's from being in a 24/7 fight or flight mode

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My ptsd has made my anger bad as well I have to constantly put myself in time our so I don't lash out . It's from being in a 24/7 fight or flight mode
OMG I think we are related!!!!!! Exactly how I feel - fight or flight. I'm now in fight mode will probably remain until I ctb. PTSD absolutely sucks

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
OMG I think we are related!!!!!! Exactly how I feel - fight or flight. I'm now in fight mode will probably remain until I ctb. PTSD absolutely sucks
I am too. I subconsciously think everyone is a threat and want to fight people for no reason. I was thinking of buying a punching bag to get out the anger

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am too. I subconsciously think everyone is a threat and want to fight people for no reason. I was thinking of buying a punching bag to get out the anger
That's a really good idea! I'm so sorry that you're going through this. You certainly don't deserve it.