Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Anyone else use the way an event, or events, unfold as a way to determine your path in regards to CTB, or not? I had something go my way today, and it isn't huge or anything. But it can be a piece in things possibly getting better. Not assure it. But better than if it hadn't gone my way.

Reactions: Lara Francis and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have a major thing coming up that will definitely affect my plans. I'm just kind of hanging on to see what happens, so I can figure out what I'm doing and when.

If it goes the way I suspect it will, I'm afraid it's over for me. I'll have nothing left to anchor me. It's scary not knowing and not having control. My support system is crumbling fast.

Reactions: Lara Francis and Laststop
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I have a major thing coming up that will definitely affect my plans. I'm just kind of hanging on to see what happens, so I can figure out what I'm doing and when.

If it goes the way I suspect it will, I'm afraid it's over for me. I'll have nothing left to anchor me. It's scary not knowing and not having control. My support system is crumbling fast.
I understand. I too had somewhat of a humble and meager support system most of my life. But now I have practically nothing. If what I have set aside doesn't hold out, and I don't find a good replacement for the job of 20 years I just lost, I won't have much to live for either. I mean, I have mental and emotional problems, and that's enough for reasons. Medical too. But my financial situation is on thin ice.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

We are both in the same boat.
I am getting inpatient waiting myself .
I hope u get a better outcome than u expect.
Anyone else use the way an event, or events, unfold as a way to determine your path in regards to CTB, or not? I had something go my way today, and it isn't huge or anything. But it can be a piece in things possibly getting better. Not assure it. But better than if it hadn't gone my way.
Very relateable.

W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
If my ex wife says she wants me back but that's not going to happen.

• Aww..
Reactions: MakyMy and Lara Francis
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Sure, if i win the euromillions lottery tomorrow then i probably won't feel suicidal anymore, buhahaha.

Reactions: Thorn