• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
If anyone find out you've made an account on this site, they will dismiss everything that has brought you to this point. You will be deemed a monster trying to push people to suicide. You're an imperfect victim that won't be believed. This site is evil (It isn't), and you by extension for being on it.

This site has allowed me to begin to heal. I finally found a place where I don't have to go through this alone. For those of you reading you might of found a place where you could finally say how much it hurts. Somewhere safe.

There is so many false allegations about people on this website by media outlets and youtubers. I realized even if you recover no one outside of this community will give you a chance. Just having been brought to such a low to seek out methods here will slander you with false allegations.

If you didn't kill yourself, whether through failing attempts or due to survival instinct, you're seen as a murderer. Even if we finally got better we will be witch hunted and torn back down again. Death threats, bullying, targetted harassment, doxxing. You don't survive.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Tbh I doubt ppl will find out about the site once you leave. There's also the fact that this site is still rather unknown and most won't know about it, if it does come up simply telling them it is a support forum should be enough. There's also a select few who understands.

Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
I don't think enough people know this place exists, tbh.

And people already don't give me a chance so...

Reactions: BrainShower
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Tbh I doubt ppl will find out about the site once you leave. There's also the fact that this site is still rather unknown and most won't know about it, if it does come up simply telling them it is a support forum should be enough. There's also a select few who understands.
I disagree. Tantacrul made a video with almost six million views about this website. To say this website is still unknown I believe is inaccurate.

If you are comparing this website to mainstream platforms than you are right. It is still rather unknown. But to be known by at least six million people from that video alone means that there is a large population of people aware of its existence. Even before that point, the New York Times had covered Sanctioned Suicide.

People have been doxxed and harassed according to RainAndSadness when they made their rebuttal in response to Tantacrul.

This video Tantacrul had made the uninitiated assume the worse of its members. Not many are sympathetic when the most popular video regarding the site puts it in such a negative light.

Reactions: Scythe