• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Even if I never have to work, but got my dream house in my dream climate and allowed to just play video games, watch movies and eat delicious food, I would not recover. I know this because I have not much motivation to even strive to get these things and they just seem like copes until I get old and die anyway.

The trauma, anxiety and depression I have gotten from people in my life are permanent, lasting beyond the things causing them. And the depression and awareness of mortality makes everything seem like meaningless copes.

So even if I got my "good life" I would still have flashbacks forever and thus be in pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, kunikuzushi, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think so too. Your everyday life conditions matter for sure, they matter as hell. But there are definitely many things that are independent from where you live, how you live and who you live with.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
it's like other people fucked us up while we were vulnerable and now no matter what we do it always lingers in the background like a dark cloud

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Even if I never have to work, but got my dream house in my dream climate and allowed to just play video games, watch movies and eat delicious food, I would not recover. I know this because I have not much motivation to even strive to get these things and they just seem like copes until I get old and die anyway.

The trauma, anxiety and depression I have gotten from people in my life are permanent, lasting beyond the things causing them. And the depression and awareness of mortality makes everything seem like meaningless copes.

So even if I got my "good life" I would still have flashbacks forever and thus be in pain.
same. Though, it's not really because of my trauma; I want things that aren't currently obtainable in this world and probably won't be until long after my death if ever. That and I feel like I've gone down a mental pitfall of no return
it's like other people fucked us up while we were vulnerable and now no matter what we do it always lingers in the background like a dark cloud
this is random but i wanted to say: you're chill, have a good day

C

catnowmeowmeow

Jul 16, 2024
I totally agree with this because for me it's mainly the awareness that nothing really matters anyways, even if you got everything you want then what does it matter? It's all distractions till u die

Reactions: kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is so painful, I know that for me existing will always be suffering no matter what as well. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually.