• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
As Euthanimal is international product used for animal euthanasia I wonder why there is no mention of this on the forum?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Without further information and the exact ingredients it's hard to say what it is exactly and even if it is traded "ínternational" it can be restricted in certain countries. "N" is probably traded under different names/trademarks in different countries / regions.

Reactions: Joarga
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
IMG 0832
IMG 0833
First website from Australian website , second Irish. As I'm looking into veterinary product myself I'm just wondering why no one look into this product
IMG 0834
This one is in Uk. Why is everyone looking for Nembutal which is not existing atm nearly anywhere when these products are in particular countries ? Are these not suitable.

Last edited:
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Looks like it requires intravenous administration. I think many of us who aren't junkies wouldn't have the confidence to self-administer.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
This is very similar to N. In fact, more sodium pentobarbital per ml, so it's even better. Good luck trying to buy this in UK or Australia! It'll be 100% tightly regulated

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
This is PPH it states here it can be taken orally. Those Nembutal from Mexico is veterinary too.
This is PPH it states here it can be taken orally. Those Nembutal from Mexico is veterinary too.
But I wonder myself if this could be taken orally

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, if you're in places like the U.K. then unless you're running a veterinary practice or some other type of business that's similar then good luck getting a hold of this. Basically everywhere I can find requires requisition forms and enquiries and checks out the wazoo.

Reactions: sorrowful
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Same in Poland , however it's possibly easier to get sth what actually exist on black market than sth (N) what isn't allowed in the country at all.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Same in Poland , however it's possibly easier to get sth what actually exist on black market than sth (N) what isn't allowed in the country at all.
I think you're making a confusion here. The active ingredient in all the product you listed above is pentobarbital sodium, which, when it was protected by a patent, the trade name was Nembutal or N for short. So, because the main ingredient in those products is a strictly regulated drug in most, if not all, countries, Euthanimal, Dolethal, Morbital, you name it...they're all restricted to veterinarians. The black market is also very poor when it comes for this drug: most drug users don't want to die, they just want their fix and barbiturates are not very much used recreationally nowadays.

Edit: Euthanimal is N

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Yes you are right, I'm just researching. Read before that N was banned in many countries but was surprised to find out there are equivalents in those countries.
I am aware as a vet medicine it will be strictly regulated, just was wondering if wouldn't be easier to find it in the country than flying to Mexico . Wanted the confirmation that all of these are same thing really.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Yes, they are all the same, the only difference is the concentration of the active ingredient. I wouldn't say N is outright banned, it's just very tightly controlled with just a few having access to it. Sure, a black market could exist, just as with anything restricted/illegal, but N is not that much a drug of choice for drug users...