• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Here's the story. Someone I know posted it on FB and said it was abonimable. I haven't commented there as it seems pointless but she does not know this suffering to say this story is a bad one. In this story the doctors were honest with the woman and said her mental illness and life was never going to get better. Therefore, she is choosing to die:

https://trib.al/X0O4iFY

OR

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Sigh. It will be a long time before the world embraces the Dutch model of euthanasia!

Last edited:
Reactions: marchshift
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
She is very fortunate. If only more doctors were honest like this

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Reading the comments in the news article clearly shows that people aren't ready for euthanasia. So many people saying "I had depression/bipolar/anxiety X years ago and I managed to pull through, so can she". Little do they know that everyone's story is different and there's no guarantee that whatever it is that helped you will also help that woman.

The moment folks will learn to listen to other's stories and show empathy instead of invalidation is gonna mark the beginning of accepting euthanasia. Some people are beyond repair, what's so hard to understand about that, especially after she's gone through multiple treatments.

On a more positive note I feel good for her and a little bit jealous too. May she find the peace she rightfully deserves. Dying with dignity inside your house, on your sofa while surrounded by your loved ones is truly a blessing.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
The reactions to this story from every corner of the internet made it evident how basically everyone is a enemy to my pursuit to free myself from my illness. Both mainstream narrative and the alternative media narrative are basically equally opposed to it, making me fall off everywhere.

A

Anonstudent

MBBS - Cura te ipsum
May 5, 2021
It is so incredibly sad that people lack so much empathy for others as once again demonstrated in the "Daily Rag".
What about "unbearable pain and suffering with no future prospects of a cure" isn't clear? At a certain point treatment is torture and loses value. Physician heal thyself!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really envy those who can access euthanasia, sadly it's not available where I live at all which is beyond disgusting and unacceptable. Those who can die peacefully are so fortunate, it must be such a relief to be able to cease existing in a guaranteed, peaceful way.

Fading flower

Fading flower

Apr 26, 2022
To all those who think this DUTCH girl is lucky : she will indeed soon be injected in the arm with a chemical to stop her heart within a few minutes. This will be done by a state-sanctioned doctor who has full permission to perform this terminal act. Meanwhile in the very SAME country, a court case (aka witch hunt) continues against seven people who helped more than 500 desperately ill or determined people end their lives with the help of the infamous "product X'. REMEMBER, THIS IS THE SAME COUNTRY. Also in the SAME country, people who fight for 6+ years to get their lives ended through the official channels (euthanasia), only to have their applications denied = no magic injection from the state doctor! These are the very desperate people who then turn to something like 'product X'. Product X is not SN (sodium Nitrate) but a different product called Natrium Azide over in the Netherlands (NaN3). This is not the most humane way to die, but the best alternative they can get hold of with relative ease and safety. You can read some of the stories of ending your life with this particular suicide powder (NaN3) on the website of Exit International. Not all the stories are pleasant - some people suffer greatly during their 'exit'. Please, do not to think too highly of the NETHERLANDS once you become aware of all the facts. THIS GIRL IS ONE OF THE VERY LUCKY FEW ..

Last edited: