• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Where are you from?

• Central Europe

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • UK or Ireland

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Northern Europe

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • South-Eastern Europe

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Somewhere I forgot

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I didnt expect so many people from the UK and ireland, but i guess it makes sense, english speaking countries know more about of the site, prob because of prolife news about the site. its funny how the people who want to stop it just attract more people to the site. haha

• Informative
Reactions: Meteora and Proteus
cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
Northern Europe. Don't want to specify the country.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
For some reason we have a reputation of being a great social welfare state. Which, we have been and it's like no one wanted to let go of that idea. It was around 2006-07 it started to detoriate and now it's starting to become a dumpster fire, scientists have warned about how there's a risk of us turning into a police state if we keep going like this. I would also emigrate if I had the functioning to do so - was dead set on Germany until recently when a friend taught me that the situation seems similar there too. 😟
Seems this is how all the "top" countries in the world are going, presumably due to neoliberalism. I'm from Canada and we also used to have a positive reputation as a country with a strong social safety net but that's really started to fall apart in recent years, especially health care-wise. The system still works when you're in dire straits but it's become increasingly difficult to get less urgent care, which in turn just worsens the burden on hospitals. Their solution is pretty much just to bring in more immigrants but now we've brought in too many too quickly, which is causing its own set of problems.

Before I was dead set on CTBing I had considered moving to Norway, Sweden, or Finland but then I figured you guys would be going through the same process of deterioration, even if at a different stage, thanks for the confirmation.