• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Where are you from?

• Central Europe

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • UK or Ireland

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Northern Europe

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • South-Eastern Europe

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Somewhere I forgot

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i saw like a lot of people from europe, so i got curious about where specifically you lived? also, specify your country if you want to

• Love
Reactions: Zanmato and Meteora
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm European but gladly I don't have to live there. :-)

Reactions: Meteora
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not European but my crush is. He's French and Finnish lol

Reactions: Yuki_03
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
I didnt think it was that bad, people usually say good things, but yeah, i dont think they are the most objective people either.
I've seen our reputation as a great country to live in online and it always surprises me. Our wellfare is on the brink of collapse, our healthcare is often statistically compared to those of third world countries and our government is currently running on a neo-nazi budget. I suppose, if you're white, able-bodied, completely unaffected by suffering of others and have a high income it can be pretty cool. Nice nature and stuff.

Reactions: Yuki_03 and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I've seen our reputation as a great country to live in online and it always surprises me. Our wellfare is on the brink of collapse, our healthcare is often statistically compared to those of third world countries and our government is currently running on a neo-nazi budget. I suppose, if you're white, able-bodied, completely unaffected by suffering of others and have a high income it can be pretty cool. Nice nature and stuff.
Sweden is the country I would emigrate to.... I m surprised to hear what you say altough I ve heared from someone the health care is sheit.

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
Sweden is the country I would emigrate to.... I m surprised to hear what you say altough I ve heared from someone the health care is sheit.
For some reason we have a reputation of being a great social welfare state. Which, we have been and it's like no one wanted to let go of that idea. It was around 2006-07 it started to detoriate and now it's starting to become a dumpster fire, scientists have warned about how there's a risk of us turning into a police state if we keep going like this. I would also emigrate if I had the functioning to do so - was dead set on Germany until recently when a friend taught me that the situation seems similar there too. 😟

• Aww..
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
For some reason we have a reputation of being a great social welfare state. Which, we have been and it's like no one wanted to let go of that idea. It was around 2006-07 it started to detoriate and now it's starting to become a dumpster fire, scientists have warned about how there's a risk of us turning into a police state if we keep going like this. I would also emigrate if I had the functioning to do so - was dead set on Germany until recently when a friend taught me that the situation seems similar there too. 😟
I think Swedish people are friendlier than Germans. Seems like the health care is shit everywhere..... Good Lord what an agony....

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
I think Swedish people are friendlier than Germans. Seems like the health care is shit everywhere..... Good Lord what an agony....
I haven't met many Germans tbh so idk. Here we mostly keep to ourselves. And yeah, it does. How does it look where you're at? I hear Denmark is good, Swedes tend to cross the border for healthcare.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
How does it look where you're at?
I m in Switzerland and for me it is obviously horrible. It all depends on what you have, I guess. Some ppl get supporting and good treatment. Switzerland is also a country where you buy good treatment. Bad luck if you have little money..... cause the state psychiatry is so incredibly crappy and inhumane....
It results in a two-tier health care system.
I hear Denmark is good, Swedes tend to cross the border for healthcare.
Oh really, ok.

Last edited:
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I'm from Romania.

Hmm .. assuming that all who shared their general location would like to CTB at some point, I find it odd that there are fewer people from Eastern Europe then people from Western and Norther Europe who would like to die. When you think that life is so shit here then smaller numbers can only mean one thing: people are dumb as fuck! I guess ignorance is bliss! : (