• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How many?

• <1mg xanax or clonzepam

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 1-4mg xanax or clonzepam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10mg xanax or clonzepam

• 10+ mgxanax/clonza

• 30 or more mg xanax or clonzepam

• 20mg diazeoam

• 50mg diazepam

• 100mg diazpeam

• Other (if comfortable, please comment your answer on the thread)

• Comment below explains this poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Hey, I've been on and off addicted to benzos for the past year, I've stopped at times and even been put on a tapering schedule but ultimately i jusy want to get fucked on them and not have to deal with real life. Just wondering if anyone can relate ti have mh issues primarily a personality disorder such as eupd/bod and misuses substances to cope? Because inhonestly feel like killing myself to bad and the benzos and weed seem to be the only thing keeping me going.
The issue is now that my tolerance is so high that no amount I've taken seems to have any effect, or atleast not an sedative effect, and I'm still anxious all the time. For example I took 98mg of diazepam yesterday and it for real did nothing to me, I have clonzepam now as its stronger but I really don't feel like it will have an effect still and I'm fustrated massively over it. I ever didn't take any benzos at all for over 2 weeks and before than was only on 9mg of diazepam a day (tapering shedule) but I stopped taking them

Also adding a poll because I'd like to see how many are in a similar boat. Vote for the average amount of benzos (in a single setting) it takes you to feel a sedative or knockout effect. Sorry its long nut thanks in advance!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Bed
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have had Klonopin for a long time, however after the car crash and being put on a high dosage of opioids, the two combined was a huge no. The two combined did nothing except really space me out. The opioids do their job of dulling the pain and the Klonopin just magnified the effect of being sleepy. So I dropped the Klonopin.

Walter

• Aww..
Reactions: frogbpd
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I have had Klonopin for a long time, however after the car crash and being put on a high dosage of opioids, the two combined was a huge no. The two combined did nothing except really space me out. The opioids do their job of dulling the pain and the Klonopin just magnified the effect of being sleepy. So I dropped the Klonopin.

Walter
Take makes sense, I guess I just want the effect thaglt you don't want... I'd like to be sleepy all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere