• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Think I found my method.
This is my revised 4 drug protocol from the PPeH, as I could only get ahold of some of the ingredients.
Etazene and oxycodone will replace morphine.
Etazene is said to be around 100x as potent as morphine, equal to F (more or less). However it also effects other receptors (serotonin, dopamine, cannabinoid). Seems an odd chemical, has "no legs" on it so an oral dose might be needed, testing will be done as I'm already tolerant to opiates and need to see how long it actually lasts, I will report if possible. Apparently the half life is quite short like f, but combined nasally with the 4 drug protocol and 800mg oxy crushed up orally as a substitute for morphine, I think it could work, the time release in oxys may even work in my favor).

The diazepam will be replaced with diclazepam in powder form. It is very bitter but I'll need just 50mg, I will take 100mg just to be sure. Since it is 10x stronger than diaz.

Propranolol will have to be crushed up, 80mg tabs x 25 doesn't seem too bad, still looking for a solvent to filter out the fillers but not a priority.
Digoxin seems readily available, but I do not know if it is overkill since the above sedatives should be enough.
I'm guessing Etazene is soluble in water, the diclaz mix is soluble is proylene gylcol.
So it would be 3 bottles (1 morphine equivalent in oxy and/or etazene (might be overkill but theres little research on this chemical), 1 benzo mix, one digoxin + propranolol (if possible I'll take the last one in gelatin caps). Then one hell of a line of etazene nasally.
Obviously meto would be needed but no antacids (I think)

What do you guys reckon?
edit: This is the 3/4 drug proto in ppeh
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-3-4-drug-protocol-ppeh-method.34621/#post-642038

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Actually the powdered benzos + oxy + digoxin + propranolol could be put into several gelatine caps. This may slow the absorption though I'm not keen on drinking so many different solutions, I think the less water/solution the better. Then snort a fat line of the etazene for good measure.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I've been researching about capsules (versus SN) since yesterday and made some interesting discoveries which made me excited

Found out that some "fast release" gelatin capsules exist, which are designed to deliver within 5 minutes into the stomach environnement, instead of 5-15 minutes with regular models. Though I haven't found yet where they'd be marketed for retail purchase

Also came across capsule machine extension kits, targeting sealing liquid and drying the capsules. Not particularly useful on its own, but it made me wonder why people would go about packing powder instead of heavily concentrated liquid that could be put into even fewer capsules (preferably of the fast release type) , then be freely drunk without hesitation with the typical amount of liquid of the protocol (about SN, water, about DDMP, I've seen that flavoured alcohol is used without counter-indication)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Oh yeah did you mean one of those capsule making machine things? I've got one that's what I was thinking it does like 24 caps in 5-10 mins. The only issue I've ran into with gelatine caps and solutions is that they will dissolve even using everclear (90+%ish ethanol), I don't think prop glycol does though from the memory of my previous attempts. But I don't think they last long (maybe 12-24 hours).
I have come across the fast-release caps, oxynorm comes to mind but it's slightly more expensive. IME it hits fast and hard within 10 mins
edit: Ohh sorry I misunderstood, could you link me to one of those capsule drying kits? I can't find it on google

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020

Indeed, packing liquid will lead to increased, even acute, instability compared to powder form, although I really learned, in that case, vegan capsules need to be avoided at all cost (if the aim is to store instead of diffusion), gelatine ones being more resistant for the purpose. To figure out about the longevity from different components, guess there's nothing better than experimenting beforehand. I'm not equipped like you lol
In the worst case, with a capsule machine, it should be feasable to bother only the same day / at the last minute, if it's a concern

edit : right, so nothing futuristic about the drying rack. I'm disappointed it does not involve a hair dryer lol
also reads "Not for use with liquids containing water" about the sealing solution. Cheap option, not pro

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
In the worst case, with a capsule machine, it should be feasible to bother only the same day / at the last minute, if it's a concern
That's what I'm thinking, either I pre-prep the caps with powder (which honestly wouldn't be much, I estimate for this method a 10-35 amount of powder filled capsules, obviously I'd need enough liquid to transfer the substance within the stomach but I think 100ml would be enough. Would also prevent nausea to a degree). Or I can take prepped liquid then fill the capsules then swallow them quickly before dissolving/becoming jelly-like.
Indeed, packing liquid will lead to increased, even acute, instability compared to powder form, although I really learned, in that case, vegan capsules need to be avoided at all cost (if the aim is to store instead of diffusion), gelatine ones being more resistant for the purpose. To figure out about the longevity from different components, guess there's nothing better than experimenting beforehand. I'm not equipped like you lol
Haha, yeah experimenting with the actual stuff in front of you is always the best way I think. I will try some more liquid preparations and see if they dissolve gelatin caps, maybe try different environment conditions. Tbh my main aim is to avoid the taste, the bitterness of benzos and any opiates may alone cause me to throw up!
Thanks for the links I'll read up on this

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Do you have any idea what the taste would be like ? By the way, what's your purpose of including ethanol and propylene glycol again ?

Hold on

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Very very bitter. A lot of opiates taste bitter even codeine, also benzos tend to taste bitter so I'm thinking powdered caps would be the way to do it. I'm thinking of not using the ethanol and PG anymore, just powder, the liquid would be a lot and at least 3x 50ml bottles.
edit: and using caps I can drink however much I want, maybe just sip at a alcoholic beverage of some kind which would carry it along quicker. I forgot to mention the meto as it's important I don't throw this all up so I will be doing the 48hr regimen plus stat dose. The nasal etazene should be an insurance policy. I might even leave out an empty bag of SN so they don't try naloxone on me. Although I have 8 hours alone minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
8F6E5B9B D96C 4904 87C6 77873F4E29AB

This is an "official" pharma prep of DDMP2 in advance, guessing all powder ? compact, the size of a hand.
It doesn't list alt ingredients appart the core ones. If there are, they're not mentionned

The instructions can be read :
"To apply small glass mix powder into 3 to 4 ounce of water, alcohol or juice. Agitate until smoothly mixed and milk like, then ingest all contents immediately and quickly (within two minutes)"

How it ends, looks like it might interact rapidly once mixed, enough that taking a vacation of hesitation is unadvised

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Definitely looks like powder, I have heard that even if it is not soluble in water, it will be sufficiently mixed and homogeneous (enough)
edit: That makes sense why they say mix until it's milky, 4oz water is like 110ml. I'm thinking the less water the better since your body will try and suck it up quicker (lol that's just my theory)
If it's two minutes, damn I think I found my method. The date is still the same, but woah, I finally found the perfect one
edit2: Might want to remove the names from the pic? Unless it's from a legal clinic
also it says Qty 18ish grams. That sounds about right (sans fillers) and would only take 20ish 00 caps

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Very very bitter. A lot of opiates taste bitter even codeine, also benzos tend to taste bitter so I'm thinking powdered caps would be the way to do it. I'm thinking of not using the ethanol and PG anymore, just powder, the liquid would be a lot and at least 3x 50ml bottles.
edit: and using caps I can drink however much I want, maybe just sip at a alcoholic beverage of some kind which would carry it along quicker. I forgot to mention the meto as it's important I don't throw this all up so I will be doing the 48hr regimen plus stat dose. The nasal etazene should be an insurance policy. I might even leave out an empty bag of SN so they don't try naloxone on me. Although I have 8 hours alone minimum.

In the end, instead of Grand Marnier, he took it with Kahlúa, a coffee-flavored liqueur from Mexico, that contains rum, sugar, vanilla bean, and arabica coffee.
3E7851B3 C332 47C0 AAEF 1E95FBAE456C
Sounds tasty as a cocktail ! @GoodPersonEffed do you endorse this drink ?

Pretty cool that there seems to be a wide opened choice of options possible for the main mixture to begin with. The chaser is not separated, so it looks alike with N at the clinics when it's sometimes mixed with an orange flavour nectar.
I wonder if it could therefore be made readily more or less palatable compared to N

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020

In the end, instead of Grand Marnier, he took it with Kahlúa, a coffee-flavored liqueur from Mexico, that contains rum, sugar, vanilla bean, and arabica coffee.
View attachment 29876
Sounds tasty as a cocktail ! @GoodPersonEffed do you endorse this drink ?

Pretty cool that there seems to be a wide opened choice of options possible for the main mixture to begin with. The chaser is not separated, so it looks alike with N supervised when it's sometimes mixed with an orange flavour nectar.
I wonder if it can therefore be made readily more or less palatable compared to N...

What a legend. I have come across powdered N that could fill caps, but to get 25g you'd need 25ish caps, although I think only 10g is needed. I mean it would literally be peaceful pills.
I'll have mine with a corona please! lmao

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Definitely looks like powder, I have heard that even if it is not soluble in water, it will be sufficiently mixed and homogeneous (enough)

Look from here, it seems a bit hard to dissolve, with suspensions left before blending, like milky cream almost. Café à la crême garçon !
Hum what do you think is the clear liquid dispersed from the vial into the red-brownish colour liquid (which I'd assume is the Khalua ?) The amounts of powder dropped (compared to the size of the pharma bottles) and liquid we see being prepared are minimal.
edit : From the glance of the bottle with light and reflections, it could be almost empty, powder at the bottom of it only

edit: will reread all your valuable edited remarks calmly, thanks
edit: That makes sense why they say mix until it's milky, 4oz water is like 110ml. I'm thinking the less water the better since your body will try and suck it up quicker (lol that's just my theory)
If it's two minutes, damn I think I found my method. The date is still the same, but woah, I finally found the perfect one
edit2: Might want to remove the names from the pic? Unless it's from a legal clinic
also it says Qty 18ish grams. That sounds about right (sans fillers) and would only take 20ish 00 caps

Edited the pic, although it must be a random pharmacy that the legal Death with Dignity Act in Oregon permits to cooperate with
There is an image capture of 2 syringes filled. Haven't stopped on it but it didn't look like a lot of volume

Oh, you think that the 2 minutes guideline is about the efficiency after ingestion ? Stupid me, I only focused that it was needed to drink soon after the final preparation is done, but that's common logic. My bad, you are right

By the way, the pharma gave the prep a 5 months validity

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Looks like they went for 30ml + 60ml so about 3oz but it was administered without swallowing, pumped directly into his digestive system

FB85A09B 57CA 4711 BAA8 84BD7A2BA17E

C93302B6 2443 43C0 AF4B 3606F20DF0D0

I have come across powdered N that could fill caps, but to get 25g you'd need 25ish caps, although I think only 10g is needed. I mean it would literally be peaceful pills.
I'll have mine with a corona please! lmao

About SN, could 25g be dissolved into like 5ml, without saturating ?
If so, I could imagine to prepare a large batch of 500g into 100ml (never with N) to reach a roughly 5g / ml concentration, then dive hands with rubber gloves into that aggressive solution to fill four 000 capsules or 5x 00s ...or just dip the whole capsule machine lower and upper parts inside such a bulky appropriate container. Would it turn into a mess ? At this very second, my mind did lol
What's the best way to handle filling capsules weakened by contact with water, DIY ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Looks like they went for 30ml + 60ml so about 3oz but it was administered without swallowing, pumped directly into his digestive system
Woah, so he must've been already setup for that tube thing they use to feed people in comas etc. Talk about efficiency lol
It does look very creamy-coffee like in the syringes, I doubt it would taste that way though! Maybe that's why he didn't just swallow it.

About SN, could 25g be dissolved into like 5ml, without saturating ?
If so, I could imagine to prepare a large batch of 500g into 100ml (never with N) to reach a roughly 5g / ml concentration, then dive hands with rubber gloves into that aggressive solution to fill four 000 capsules or 5x 00s ...or just dip the whole capsule machine lower and upper parts inside such a bulky appropriate container. Would it turn into a mess ? At this very second, my mind did lol
What's the best way to handle filling capsules weakened by contact with water, DIY ?
I really doubt a 5g/ml solution could be made without saturating, unless it was heated and even then it would precipitate pretty quick, I mean 5g is like the size of a teaspoon(ish). It sounds like an interesting idea though, I doubt the saturation point has even been reported.

That honestly sounds very messy! If you have any empty caps on hand try it, I have tested with 1 drop of 95% ethanol (guessing the other 5% is water) and it turns into jelly after 10 mins. So I guess if you're quick...maybe. Even PG turns it into a weird jelly-like substance (which still holds the liquid, it's just really fragile), I don't know why.

Handle capsules weakened by water? Quickly lol. 1 drop of water will destroy the cap in less than 2 mins, it will turn 'fragile' in 30 seconds. If their empty and you want to prolong their use a large desiccant bag thrown in with the empty caps (ideally in a ziplock bag) might help prolonging them, even if full of powder as long as there is no moisture I think it would be okay.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
He was already setup to be fed through it cause he couldn't eat anymore (don't remember which disease he caught)

Lol ! Ok I was totally cavalier here. Will put my brain in the fridge and come back with cooled down ideas.
I'm waiting for equipment that I can't pickup due to the coronavirus, so I'll only make crazy tests, out of curiosity, in like 15 days

Last edited: