• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Excellent points on buddhism and other things. I doubt clinton can actually read, but if he read a single word of that, it'd be to laugh at people who aspire at ethics and know where precisely to kick them better.

I have been told by a buddhist whore that children who get raped deserved it because of previous life karma.

Thank you. And in turn, that made me laugh!

I think he's highly intelligent, but imagine if he used it for doing right instead of oiling up his slickness so he can try to slide uphill and to lube his ass in case he doesn't sufficiently cover it.

I read an essay by Musonius Rufus, wisdom far more ancient than mine and still utterly relevant about human nature, that says something similar but less vulgarly, see spoiler.

In order to support more easily and more cheerfully those hardships which we may expect to suffer in behalf of virtue and goodness, it is useful to recall what hardships people will endure for unworthy ends. Thus for example consider what intemperate lovers undergo for the sake of evil desires, and how much exertion others expend for the sake of making profit, and how much suffering those who are pursing fame endure, and bear in mind that all of these people submit to all kinds of toil and hardship voluntarily. Is it not then monstrous that they for no honorable reward endure such things, while we for the sake of the ideal good--that is not only the avoidance of evil such as wrecks our lives [and that of others!], but also the acquisition of virtue, which we may call the provider of all goods--are not ready to bear every hardship?

And yet would not anyone admit how much better it is, in place of exerting oneself to win someone else's wife, to exert oneself to discipline one's desires; in place of enduring hardships for the sake of money, to train oneself to want little; instead of giving oneself trouble about getting notoriety, to give oneself trouble how not to thirst for notoriety; instead of trying to find a way to injure an envied person, to inquire how not to envy anyone; and instead of slaving, as sycophants do, to win false friends, to undergo suffering in order to possess true friends?

[the next two paragraphs are good, but I'll skip to the end]

How much more fitting, then, it is that we stand firm and endure, when we know that we are suffering for some good purpose, either to help our friends or to benefit our city [or country, or the world] or to defend our wives and children, or best and most imperative, to become good and just and self-controlled, a state which no man achieves without hardships. And so it remains for me to say that the man who is unwilling to exert himself almost always convicts himself as unworthy of good, since "we gain every good by toil." These words and others like them he then spoke, exhorting and urging his listeners to look upon hardship with disdain.

Yes, Buddhists excuse all sorts of abuses with karma. The teacher is always right and beneficient, so if they abuse the student, they were helping them with the karma they brought in, such as fulfilling it, but better to be raped by a spiritual teacher than someone evil. Physical, sexual, and emotional abuse and violence are rampant in sanghas as well as among the lay.

What, by the way, is a Buddhist whore? Is she a paid prostitute who is Buddhist, a slattern who is Buddhist, or part of the sangha who performs tantric services as a holy prostitute?

Back on my soapbox, another reason I consider Gautama a narcissist is that I consider he made out of his cousin, Devadatta, the greatest scapegoat in history...but it gets even more narcissistic than that. His cousin was in the sangha, wanted more rules added for monks. Gautama said no, so Devadatta and his followers split off to form their own sect. Therefore, new rule! Whoever criticizes and therefore tries to split up the sangha is headed for a hell realm. But wait, there's more! Devadatta tried to have Guatama-- a Buddha--killed, but the attempt failed: hell realm! BUT, Devadatta decided to apologize to Gautama and reconcile, only he got killed on the way there, but because of his intention, he was spared from a hell realm, just in the nick of time. But wait, there's more! The Nikayas are the stories of Gautama's remembered past lives as he was on the long path to realizing Buddhahood. In many of them, there was a foil who proved Gautama's Buddha nature and gave him opportunities to advance on his path. Guess who? (Spoiler alert: Devadatta!) His path of rebirths heading toward liberation was to sin so that Gautama could shine. A blessed path indeed!

Ergo, (sing-songingly) "nar-ciss-ist"...

But I'm a woman, karmically cursed, therefore what do I know? Perhaps I'm just making the dhamma shine all the brighter, which I previously chose to do to bless my path toward enlightenment and escape from samsara to nibbana, because my ongoing wise mind is wise like that.

Last edited:
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Her benefit to our world and to the people she served (at least, in my opinion) far surpasses and outweighs the less desirable aspects of her nature.

No it's not and never will. When your mission is fraud at the expense of vulnerable people; it doesn't surpass anything.

I don't know how a person can view this as such.The world would be a better place without Mother Teresa. She reflects the extent that Vatican willing to do to profit. The only good she did was to lay out on what not to do. That I can see.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you. And in turn, that made me laugh!

I think he's highly intelligent, but imagine if he used it for doing right instead of oiling up his slickness so he can try to slide uphill and to lube his ass in case he doesn't sufficiently cover it.

I read an essay by Musonius Rufus, wisdom far more ancient than mine and still utterly relevant about human nature, that says something similar but less vulgarly, see spoiler.

In order to support more easily and more cheerfully those hardships which we may expect to suffer in behalf of virtue and goodness, it is useful to recall what hardships people will endure for unworthy ends. Thus for example consider what intemperate lovers undergo for the sake of evil desires, and how much exertion others expend for the sake of making profit, and how much suffering those who are pursing fame endure, and bear in mind that all of these people submit to all kinds of toil and hardship voluntarily. Is it not then monstrous that they for no honorable reward endure such things, while we for the sake of the ideal good--that is not only the avoidance of evil such as wrecks our lives [and that of others!], but also the acquisition of virtue, which we may call the provider of all goods--are not ready to bear every hardship?

And yet would not anyone admit how much better it is, in place of exerting oneself to win someone else's wife, to exert oneself to discipline one's desires; in place of enduring hardships for the sake of money, to train oneself to want little; instead of giving oneself trouble about getting notoriety, to give oneself trouble how not to thirst for notoriety; instead of trying to find a way to injure an envied person, to inquire how not to envy anyone; and instead of slaving, as sycophants do, to win false friends, to undergo suffering in order to possess true friends?

[the next two paragraphs are good, but I'll skip to the end]

How much more fitting, then, it is that we stand firm and endure, when we know that we are suffering for some good purpose, either to help our friends or to benefit our city [or country, or the world] or to defend our wives and children, or best and most imperative, to become good and just and self-controlled, a state which no man achieves without hardships. And so it remains for me to say that the man who is unwilling to exert himself almost always convicts himself as unworthy of good, since "we gain every good by toil." These words and others like them he then spoke, exhorting and urging his listeners to look upon hardship with disdain.

Yes, Buddhists excuse all sorts of abuses with karma. The teacher is always right and beneficient, so if they abuse the student, they were helping them with the karma they brought in, such as fulfilling it, but better to be raped by a spiritual teacher than someone evil. Physical, sexual, and emotional abuse and violence are rampant in sanghas as well as among the lay.

What, by the way, is a Buddhist whore? Is she a paid prostitute who is Buddhist, a slattern who is Buddhist, or part of the sangha who performs tantric services as a holy prostitute?

Back on my soapbox, another reason I consider Gautama a narcissist is that I consider he made out of his cousin, Devadatta, the greatest scapegoat in history...but it gets even more narcissistic than that. His cousin was in the sangha, wanted more rules added for monks. Gautama said no, so Devadatta and his followers split off to form their own sect. Therefore, new rule! Whoever criticizes and therefore tries to split up the sangha is headed for a hell realm. But wait, there's more! Devadatta tried to have Guatama-- a Buddha--killed, but the attempt failed: hell realm! BUT, Devadatta decided to apologize to Gautama and reconcile, only he got killed on the way there, but because of his intention, he was spared from a hell realm, just in the nick of time. But wait, there's more! The Nikayas are the stories of Gautama's remembered past lives as he was on the long path to realizing Buddhahood. In many of them, there was a foil who proved Gautama's Buddha nature and gave him opportunities to advance on his path. Guess who? (Spoiler alert: Devadatta!) His path of rebirths heading toward liberation was to sin so that Gautama could shine. A blessed path indeed!

Ergo, (sing-songingly) "nar-ciss-ist"...

But I'm a woman, karmically cursed, therefore what do I know? Perhaps I'm just making the dhamma shine all the brighter, which I previously chose to do to bless my path toward enlightenment and escape from samsara to nibbana, because my ongoing wise mind is wise like that.

:ahhha::ahhha: I want to frame this and put it on the wall. What would you know, indeed, accursed woman? :blarg: To me, all this is even more sleazy than garden variety religion, just that little bit more disgusting. Other religions, as much as I loathe them, at least are understandable as humanity's wishful attempt to comfort itself with the idea of eventual justice: We come into the world either innocent or equally guilty, and if we do wrong in this world, we get punished in the next. Humans wouldn't be human if they never came up with the idea, though it is better to advance beyond it and make sure justice happens right here.

buddhism is an entirely different kettle of delusional fish, not only asking the oppressed to be meek so they will be rewarded because God sees the virtue in bearing with undeserved pain, but convincing them they deserve everything and should be fucking grateful for the pain. It is not a fine line, it is an immensely destructive, evil, filthy way of completely estranging yourself from objective reality and morality at the same time, and torturing people in the worst way possible. There is no lower point than telling your victim to. be grateful and looking down on them if they're not. It is the driving force behind the caste system and one of the most rapey cultures in the entire world, if not the most.

Also they dangle the most scary scare for people driven to suicide: There is no escape from existence, your identity is an evil to have (whatever that identity) and you will be tortured until all your desires, wishes, hopes are broken and you're nothing. No dystopia in literature comes remotely close to this.

But what makes me see red is not even any of this. It is the terrifying arrogance with which buddhism sells itself as 'the peaceful religion' and the pseudo-progressive sheep follow this all over the world (even if they are not actually buddhists). To me, the most scary evil in existence is buddhist ideology.

And I love how hilariously you express it, unlike my horrified voice. And the buddist whore: I'd respect her more if she was an actual sex worker. It's just anybody starts salivating at raped babies, the most flattering thing I call them is a whore whether man or woman.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@puppy9, Myanmar soldiers have confirmed ethnic cleansing of the Rohyinga.

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9 and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
The pain of the world breaks me all time. Seeing all the endless pain is so hard. I feel so powerless. What a fascinating discussion this has sparked. I am no where near as well read as some here so forgive me if I mispeak, I justed wanted to contribute my thoughts.

Fear of losing power is what corrupts, not power itself. I like this sentiment it resonates with me. I don't think there has ever been a successful, truly moral leader. Imo, people who seek out those positions are cut from a cloth that makes them more susceptible to corruption. I was fooled by Obama's rhetoric and was inspired by him. Oh boy did he let me down. He should return his Nobel but make sure to wash the blood of it. I have no faith in any leader or government. It does hurt, I feel this so much.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@foxdie, I wondered if you'd read this, I thought it would resonate, and I'm sorry that it does. If you're interested, I wrote another post, same title part 2. Maybe take a break first though? *Hug*

Every day it hurts me how fucked the world is and how powerless I am to do anything about it.

And yeah, Obama and Myanmar's Suu should both return their prizes. One organization has already taken back a prize from her, and I wouldn't be surprised if Nobel takes back hers as well. I mean, freaking genocide...

I'm glad you've found value in the thread and that you're participating.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed I will check out that thread! This a rare moment where I'm not drunk, bawling or both lol. Sending hugs :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@GoodPersonEffed :aw: at least it's confirmed.

How Aung Suu Kyi gonna cover this abhorrent acts?

Justification fuels hate and perpetuate war (In the case of Rohingya is their religion and ethnicity).

It's despicable that people outside of Myanmar supports the genocide just because they hate Islam.

For me hate the religion all you want, but not the people.

Buddhist is not a religion of peace as portrayed by lots of people.

Any religion posits themselves as superior than others is enough of a red flag for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Also they dangle the most scary scare for people driven to suicide: There is no escape from existence, your identity is an evil to have (whatever that identity) and you will be tortured until all your desires, wishes, hopes are broken and you're nothing. No dystopia in literature comes remotely close to this.
This is Buddhism telling people that existence is a boot that will stamp on their face forever, and that they deserve it.
On the other hand it masquerades as a system of supreme morality and compassion.
I guess humans will never overcome cognitive dissonance or the desire to control people through fear and emotional rape.

p.s. this has been a very enjoyable thread to read through so far.

Last edited: